This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dramaqueen
    You should photoshop him into a tiara from the castle- he was pretty ticked that the castle had them and he didn't
    But I already did that.. in paint and put it in the paint thread. Here it is again.

Comment

yeah, I just want to see his face blown up an plastered on the castle with one of the REAL tiara's on his head- lol
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

yeah, I just want to see his face blown up an plastered on the castle with one of the REAL tiara's on his head- lol
        Maybe I'll do that on the plane tomorrow when I'm bored. But I just can't wait to see all of the photos when they get back. Just heard they're getting on Big Thunder now and that is probably the last stop of the night. Unless any of them go shopping of course!

Except at 11:15 I just got a message about Splash Mountain, so you never know with them I guess. I'm waiting on those pictures!
        Last edited by BigPigletFan; 05-15-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah. ... that bitch stole his tiara!
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
            Just heard they're getting on Big Thunder now and that is probably the last stop of the night. Unless any of them go shopping of course!

Except at 11:15 I just got a message about Splash Mountain, so you never know with them I guess. I'm waiting on those pictures!
            No FAiR! They are having too much fun!!!
            --Jonathan

Comment

yeah figures, they would stay in the park until the last minute- Disneykat would never leave if she didn't have to work once in a while!!!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Wow... great fun! You MiceChat people are crazy, I sez. CRAZY!!!!
                "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

E-Ticket that is the BEST BLAB's picture I have EVER seen! You are on a mission baby!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Yeah, can you tell that I take that ride way too seriously?!

Since Jennidisneyfer (sp?) hi-jacked Cuzco on the way in, I found myself a single rider for the first time in a while. The whole picture actually looks cooler... I had a great time 2-gunning it the whole way, but the crop didn't fit right.
                    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

I wish I could have been there today. Looks like you all had a great time.

The whole tiara things reminds me, at the end of January 3 guys were with 3 gals, in the line next to me and a friend of mine, while waiting in line at Big Thunder. The guys were in possession of the gals' tiaras. We had a great time joking with them and defending their right to wear the tiaras. They started loading into their train 1st. I couldn't help but modify the safety speil for them, declaring for them to hear in the old miners voice:

"Hang on to your TIARAS, boys! Because this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!" Since then it's been a tradition to declare the same thing before each ride.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I got to ride on IASW via Ortizmo's phone. I was driving and got this call...
                        "guess where we are?"!
                        Always happy to be of service.
                        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Disneykat and Jennidisneyfer are currently making an Ortizmo sandwhich in a doombuggy on the haunted mansion. I wish I were the mayonaise :devil:

There's so many jokes I could make here that I'm having trouble choosing one.

They smooshed me! :lol:

Comment

That Little Mermaid avatar of Girl Ana. and Tinker "Sage" sure would make a lovely twosome!
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin
                              That Little Mermaid avatar of Girl Ana. and Tinker "Sage" sure would make a lovely twosome!
                              haha! indeed it would!

Comment

This had to be the most fun I've had in the park in a very long time. Thanks to everyone who came and added to the experience. <sniff>

It was great meeting all of you. Cannot wait until July!

Comment

More accurate? You mean like this?

Apparently Dusty was upset because Tink took his job! I would be upset too. Anyway, I was curious to see what he would look like on the main float and here is my quick photoshop job as a sample. Looking good Dusty!

Now if only I had a closer picture of Tink...
                                  Oh boy that is too funny :lol: zzipppp was that an arrow?
                                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Did I get the wrong time? I went to the hub at 2, but had to start work at 3, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi
                                    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Originally posted by Old_School_Goofy
                                      Did I get the wrong time? I went to the hub at 2, but had to start work at 3, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi
                                      the meet at the hub was at 12:00, single rider meet started at 2 at the wishing well, though many of us were on PotC at 2 still, so we arrived around 2:15-2:30, sorry we missed ya

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I'm so glad you got that shot of me in the parade. I hope they found the real tink. I duct taped her to the Agrafuture sign backstage. Then I went on in her place. I think that I make a lovely Tinker Bell. Don't you?
                                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                                        Save

Comment

Wow, what a day. No one said more than 2 words to me all day. I rode HM by myself. Rode Buzz by myself.

Pff, single rider...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X