• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrmainstreet
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    I wonder if that's still considered a "Code V"........ :botox:
    Ugh, I cannot resist the prompt. It has the generic and boring call of just 'medical cleanup'.

Leave a comment:

• creamcityleo79
    replied
    I've said for awhile now that all the Midwest micechatters should meet at the Disney Store in the Mall of America. At least we'd be "themed" well

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by neuhickman79
    YAY for being stuck in the Midwest and homesick for Disneyland...at least I've got my wonderful husband. He keeps me in my Fantasyland all the time !...So, let me rephrase that...YAY for being stuck in the Midwest with my wonderful husband and homesick for Disneyland but in our own Fantasyland all the time...."YAY I'M GOING TO HAWAII...YAY....HEY LADY!!!!" :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thanks for that. I needed that. But it was getting quite depressing. I think I might just change my policy on phone calls in the park. I love getting them... but I might not do it anymore during meets, etc. But going on IASW was so much fun! Thanks Ortizmo.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Wow, what a day. No one said more than 2 words to me all day. I rode HM by myself. Rode Buzz by myself.

Pff, single rider...
    Did you not run away from us all for a while?

Leave a comment:

• creamcityleo79
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    And apparently they have been getting a kick out of how we have been updating on here.

Silly kids! You know you'd be doing it too if you were stuck in the midwest and homesick for Disneyland!
    YAY for being stuck in the Midwest and homesick for Disneyland...at least I've got my wonderful husband. He keeps me in my Fantasyland all the time !...So, let me rephrase that...YAY for being stuck in the Midwest with my wonderful husband and homesick for Disneyland but in our own Fantasyland all the time...."YAY I'M GOING TO HAWAII...YAY....HEY LADY!!!!" :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    I remember saying "MARK.....MARK........say cheese!!!! (laugh) I still was able to get you in this picture)

So I hold the record for most words spoken to you...right? Do I get a prize?

Leave a comment:

• dshimel
    replied
    Oh yeah, that's right. "That was a good corndog." 5 words....

DUDE!!! I said those words at least 20 times..... That's like 100 words right there.

Then, the 300 word diatribe on that mom's horrid parenting skills waiting for the parade, and several thousand words on why DCA is a nice generic theme-park that lacks magic...

Leave a comment:

• Bornieo Goes Bananas
    replied
    Originally posted by dshimel
    Whatever. I said way more that 2 words on how great the corn dog was...
    Oh yeah, that's right. "That was a good corndog." 5 words....

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    dishmael! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by dshimel
    Whatever. I said way more that 2 words on how great the corn dog was... And don't get me started again on DCA like you did at the parade!

I enjoyed meeting everyone. It seems I'll have to tone it down a bit on the boards if I want to be a little less of an outcast at the meets. How did Cuzco put it? "The infamous d-shimel".
    Ah, bet then you corrected me as to say the "notorious dshimel" It was wonderful to meet you D! Hope we can meet again!

Leave a comment:

• dshimel
    replied
    Wow, what a day. No one said more than 2 words to me all day. I rode HM by myself. Rode Buzz by myself.

Pff, single rider...
    Whatever. I said way more that 2 words on how great the corn dog was... And don't get me started again on DCA like you did at the parade!

I enjoyed meeting everyone. It seems I'll have to tone it down a bit on the boards if I want to be a little less of an outcast at the meets. How did Cuzco put it? "The infamous d-shimel".

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Oh man- this is just wrong on soooo many levels :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
    Someone had to go there. :lol:
    I wonder if that's still considered a "Code V"........ :botox:

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by DOOM BGI
    Uh... that's not mayo...

:lol:

Someone had to go there. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    DQ wanted to be a condiment...like relish but I made her the mayo
    Uh... that's not mayo...

:lol:

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    I likes me some sammitches.

Especially with white bread...no????

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Pff, single rider...

Man Bornieo, you should have stayed home and washed your hair and clipped your toenails :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    I likes me some sammitches.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    There's so many jokes I could make here that I'm having trouble choosing one.

They smooshed me! :lol:

A little background here:

We were sitting like this (l to r Ortizmo, Jennidisneyfer, Disneykat) and we said something about and ortizmo sandwich while I was on the phone with DQ. So then Jen decided to move DURNING the ride so that Ortizmo was in the middle. I was laughing soooo hard. Then we asked O if he was hungry he said "I guess " (or something) and I said "want a sandwich" and we leaned into him. Smooshed.. yea right He loved every stinking minute of it. DQ wanted to be a condiment...like relish but I made her the mayo

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    replied
    Borneio: pffffft!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X