This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best thing about today?

Thought I would start this thread so everyone can remember even the littlest blessings of the day.

For me, it was receiving a letter from a Marine, stationed in Iraq. He received one of the 10 care packages we put together last month as part of Holiday Cheer Boxes through anymarine.com. It was such a nice letter and truly made my day. I made copies of it and sent it to the kids who helped put the boxes together!!!!!!:yea:
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Re: What's the best thing about today?

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
    Thought I would start this thread so everyone can remember even the littlest blessings of the day.

For me, it was receiving a letter from a Marine, stationed in Iraq. He received one of the 10 care packages we put together last month as part of Holiday Cheer Boxes through anymarine.com. It was such a nice letter and truly made my day. I made copies of it and sent it to the kids who helped put the boxes together!!!!!!:yea:
    That's so awesome Katie! That's defintely the best feeling

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

best...i'm done with my first semester in college!!!!!! i just tunred in my last final

Comment

That's awesome Katie! :thumbup:

Comment

Katie that's awesome!!

krystl, yaaaayy for your finals being done!
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post

Very cool Katie!

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
            best...i'm done with my first semester in college!!!!!! i just tunred in my last final
            Congrats! Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Katie - that rocks! I made a good friend by sending a care package to someone in Iraq. He's been home over a year now but we still keep in touch.

I haven't done much today except for work, but my brother called me this morning just to say hello and I would definitely count him as a blessing. So many people don't get along with their siblings, but I adore my brother.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
              Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Katie-That is great!

I finally got my performance eval at work and it was great. Im getting a raise as well!
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

:yea: Frecky, krystal, and Jen!!!
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

My blessing of the day is that yesterday night I found out I passed my Western Civ class with an A, I was expecting a B. Plus I know I will be getting a high grade in my other college class, "Writing in the Disciplines." I now only have to get four more general ed. classes out of the way till I get my AA.

Comment

Way to go Jeff!!!!!

The best thing about today so far is that I have tomorrow off work, so today is my Friday!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

The fact that no matter how bad my day is going, I can always go home for lunch and enjoy cuddling up with my doggie! It really lifts my spirits.

Comment

Umm, it's my 26th anniversary and I'm going to Catal for dinner?
                          Mike

Comment

Katie, that is wonderful.

You and the kids really made a difference, and it will be wondrful for the kids to see the letter

:squeeze:
                            :love:
                            procrastibating

Comment

It's hard to top Disneykat's.

The best thing about today is that I don't have to go back into the hospital and hour long episode of office.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X