X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 most dangerous Toys of all time

Top 10 Deadly Toys

Ok- I am not laughing about dead or injured kids- but the way they wrote this article is downright funny.

My daughter was launching her SkyDancer all over last night- so I got an extra giggle out of that. It was not recalled- not that I know of anyway.

:lol:

Re: Top 10 most dangerous Toys of all time

Wild. I had that Battlestar Galactica launcher. Never once did I think of putting the plastic missiles in my mouth, and I was only like 4 years old at the time.

Actually, there is one that I'm quite surprised is missing form the list - the Slip and Slide. Those things did cause broken limbs and concussions when people didn't use them correctly (like putting them on concrete instead of grass, etc.).

Pretty soon, the only "safe" toy available will be a Happy Fun Ball.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
      Actually, there is one that I'm quite surprised is missing form the list - the Slip and Slide. Those things did cause broken limbs and concussions when people didn't use them correctly (like putting them on concrete instead of grass, etc.).
      Or not seeing the one sharp rock thats covered by grass.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Shawn got the Harley when he was 3. He never got hurt on it but quite a few of the adults that tried to ride it did :lol:

I'm surprised Green Machine isn't on there. I swear my kids have gotten more road rash from that than anything else. We love it :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
          I'm surprised my brothers and I didn't get seriously hurt with the stunts we pulled on the slip and slide. We were bad.

Comment

i want the Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab !!!! take that kim jing il !!!
            OLM!!!
            There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

Skydancers were painful! And that's what made them so fun, we would launch them to see who would get hurt first. I ended up with 5 stitches on my eyebrow from one and my cousin (who was a boy and loved it nonetheless) almost lost an eye to one.

Comment

My friend's son had one of those Motorcylces. Had the same problem with it too. Of course, when they had parties, all the kids wanted to ride the motorcyle of death.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I wouldn't buy any of those toys. I was into Legos .... now THOSE you could choke on!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                    I wouldn't buy any of those toys. I was into Legos .... now THOSE you could choke on!
                    Legos are also dangerous to step on. Those sharp corners hurt almost as much as stepping on a tack.
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I once pinched some skin off my finger with Legos while snapping them together. It's only a matter of time before they're recalled as well, or made out of "bendy safety rubber" or something.
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I remember several of those toys and owned at least 1, guess I was one of the lucky few to survive...
                        HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                        "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Why is it I thought of the 1970's SNL skit with Dan and Jane ??
                          ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post
                            Why is it I thought of the 1970's SNL skit with Dan and Jane ??
                            LOVE that skit!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

These toys are some of the residents on the Island of Misfit Toys I bet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X