This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Year's Resolution to my MiceChat friends

First of all hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season cause I know I have!

2007 is sneaking up on us and that means New Year's Resolutions. Of course there is the usual ones like quit smoking, lose weight, etc. I have one that's much more important than that and I want to work hard at keeping it better than we usually work to keep our resolutions and I also want to start this one today. My resolution is to be honest.

I've caused a few of you out there (I am not going to name names) some headaches this year in this regard and I feel terrible about it. Sometimes when I don't do something that I have told someone I would do I get embarassed and instead of telling them I didn't do it or why I did not do it I scoot it under the rug by telling a white lie which is wrong and something I should not do. I could give an excuse about why I do this but that wouldn't be right and would not be showing self-responsibility.

I apologize to those who I have caused grief this year and resolve that in 2007 that no matter what happens that I will show the honesty and integrity I feel you all deserve as my friends. You've been there for me through the good times and the bad, especially during this difficult year for me. Y'all don't deserve anything less.

May 2007 be a blessed year for everyone, especially to my Micechat family!
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: A New Year's Resolution to my MiceChat friends

BD Bopper...it takes a lot of courage to admit you made a mistake . I really appreciate your very sincere apology and I forgive you for whatever things you did to whoever you did them to. I hope this is a New Year's resolution you will be able to keep as I know you really really want to.

Comment

Aww Brian!!! :squeeze: Its all a part of growing as a human being.. and I know that you have a big heart and can do anything you set your mind to doing!! We're all here to support you too!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Brian i forgive you.... at least you realized your own mistakes.. that is the hardest part of life.. i still have to learn from my own mistakes:squeeze:

Friends for life

Comment

Aww Brian that's a great resolution.

My own resolution is that on January 1st I begin life as a vegitarian

Comment

Hugs Brian, I hope you keep this resolution, and we all strive to be better in the new year I know I am going to be if it kills me :lol: I am all set to loose more weight, to eat better, to look better and to be better Happy New year big guy !!

Comment

BDBopper, good luck with that!
              "Tonight I wash my hands of you
              You set the bar I could not live up to
              Tonight the light is breaking through
              So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
              Zebrahead

Comment

Thanks for the support and kind words. I appreciate that very much. I love you guys!
                Originally posted by aashee
                We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X