Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Happy New Year !!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year !!!

Well, about 14 hours ago we had the BEST NYE Party ever here in Sydney !

Fun, Laughs, Cocktails, Food, Cocktails, Fireworks, Galliano, Cocktails & Fun !!

Happy 2007 to all, and only 73 days to go till I'm in the USA !!!!

Hugs, Woofs & Love to all,
    Rob.
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

Re: Happy New Year !!!

Originally posted by lashbear View Post

Fun, Laughs, Cocktails, Food, Cocktails, Fireworks, Galliano, Cocktails & Fun !!

Rob.
    Wow! We're still waiting on the NY in So. Cal.

Happy New Year!

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Happy New Year!
      Sounds Fun
      sigpic

ithinksometimes
      yuh have to `lose someone
      completely b.e.f.o.r.e you can
      figure out what they `really
      `----->>|[mean to you]|e e e
      = n =

Hakuna Matata
      [[ IT MEANS NO WORRIES]]

Comment

Rob.
        Happy new year!! now I hope your ready to show us all the pics and video you took!!!

Comment

Happy New Year to MiceChat :yea:

I look forward to another year with the people I found my internet home with- to those I have been with for years, to new friends and friends I have yet to meet.

2006 brought me love and a home of my own- may 2007 be as blessed.

(Can't wait to see you Bear baby- finally gonna give ya a real hug!)

Comment

Rob.
            Rob - thank you for all the great wishes...right back at you...tell us, what kind of year can we expect so far

--Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X