Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Disturbance I Saw At the Gas Station Today!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disturbance I Saw At the Gas Station Today!!!

I was pumping gas, minding my own business. Another car was in the gas pump stall in front of me pumping gas, a female, i'll admit she's kinda beautiful (you can hit me later for that frenchy), dressed really nice, sophisticated, and with an obvious wedding ring on.

Another car pulls up to the gas pump stall opposite of her, starts pumping gas, then starts talking to this woman. The other guy is hitting on this woman (thats wearing a wedding ring). Asks the woman out and for her number, and the woman gives it to him!!!

I was thinking, maybe its a fake number, no! It doens't end there, he asked if she'd want to go have coffee at starbucks that was in the shopping center next to the gas station, and she said "YES"!!!
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: The Disturbance I Saw At the Gas Station Today!!!

We married chicks need caffeine, too, you know!!

Maybe it was an ex-boyfriend or an old friend or or or....I don't know. I'm just making excuses for her.

Interesting thing to witness though.

Comment

I don't pay that much attention to strangers when I'm out and about, the world is just one strange place.

Comment

Speechless. However, maybe it was her husband???? Possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
          We married chicks need caffeine, too, you know!!

Maybe it was an ex-boyfriend or an old friend or or or....I don't know. I'm just making excuses for her.

Interesting thing to witness though.

LOL...yeah you women love to stand together lol. No I doubt it was any of
          those people, they were obviously strangers

There are other sources of caffeine...I wonder if it's cause her husband doesn't make her feel hot enough anymore, whatever, I just seem to run into these scenarios more than I'd like to!!!
          Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

You may have been the inadvertent observer of a farce. I have actually done this, pretending not to know my own wife; just as a game.

When I did it (many years ago!) she had left a note on my car. Something to the effect, "I saw you go into the store and thought you were cute. Meet me at TGI Friday's. I'll be in the bar and wearing a slinky black dress."

Well, her handwriting was unmistakable but I played along. sidled up beside her and said something I thought was clever. Just then a drink was placed in front of her and the bartender said, "From the gentleman at the end of the bar." My wife smiled at him. As if to defend my honor I wrapped my arms around my bride and gave her a long deep kiss. After which I took the newly delivered drink, raised the glass to the man at the end of the bar and took a long sip.

Ah! The ignorance of youth! This man should have decked me right then and there. But, in the end, it was a very good evening.
            Gary Chambers
            =-The Mouse Lounge-=
            http://www.mouselounge.com
            http://www.myspace.com/mouselounge
            http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=180696323

Comment

Oh my. Some people like to live on the edge I guess. I hope you don't see her picture in the newspaper later.

Comment

Maybe it was a co-worker?

Comment

When I worked as a waiter (at T.G.I. Friday's coincidentally), many of the (single) waitresses wore fake wedding bands just to cut down on the pick-up attempts, they still got them of course.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyballerina View Post
                    Oh my. Some people like to live on the edge I guess. I hope you don't see her picture in the newspaper later.
                    lol I haven't looked yet...

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                    Maybe it was a co-worker?
                    Doubt it, it was totally obvious the way he 'eyed' her then approached her! Poor dude she's married to!

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                    When I worked as a waiter (at T.G.I. Friday's coincidentally), many of the (single) waitresses wore fake wedding bands just to cut down on the pick-up attempts, they still got them of course.
                    Yeah a few co workers do that too, then get defensive "don't you see the ring you sleeze!!!" ....thats when I backed off lol j/k

Comment

Why are people attracted to wedding rings? My hubby gets hit on more than before we were married...

Comment

Maybe it wasnt really a wedding ring. I have a ring I wear on my ring finger. And Im not married
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by mouselounge View Post
                          You may have been the inadvertent observer of a farce. I have actually done this, pretending not to know my own wife; just as a game.
                          This sounds like a likley scenerio to me.

Sounds like fun, I'll have to do the gas station thing someday.

Also meeting the wife somewhere public, pretending to pick her up (or the opposite) is also fun. Not for what others may or may not think (who cares), but for the couple to think themselves.

CU@DL

Andy
                          -
                          What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Maybe it was an Abstinence ring or something.

But she could have also just bought a ring for herself .

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                              Maybe it wasnt really a wedding ring. I have a ring I wear on my ring finger. And Im not married
                              it was the wedding band, plus the other promise ring type of rock, not hard to miss, it was big

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X