Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

just a reminder...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a reminder...

the muppets wizard of oz airs tonite at 8 on abc, this movie could decide whether the muppets will appear more in the future so for all you fans out there, please wacth

Just got done watching it and it wasn't bad at all! Our two girls, (ages 3 and 6) got a laugh or three out of it and generally enjoyed what they saw.

Comment

with all things considered it was done very well, rizzo the rat sounded really strange thogh, i loved that in joke towards frank oz ("mr wizard... you wouldnt happen to be related to frank oz right?)

Comment

You saw it already!?!?

Im counting down... pillow and blanket on the couch already and popcorn ready to pop.

hmmmm... Can I really be in my 30's? :lol:
        Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

hate to be a heartbreaker but the movie really wasnt that good, it was ok but at some points it just seemed a little slow.

Comment

Well, it is geared for the kids but its nice to see a new wholesome family show on TV that we can all watch. Im sure Ill feel like you do but hey, at least Ill get to see Louie the Shrimp. I just love him.... :bow:
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X