This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a reminder...

the muppets wizard of oz airs tonite at 8 on abc, this movie could decide whether the muppets will appear more in the future so for all you fans out there, please wacth

Just got done watching it and it wasn't bad at all! Our two girls, (ages 3 and 6) got a laugh or three out of it and generally enjoyed what they saw.

Comment

with all things considered it was done very well, rizzo the rat sounded really strange thogh, i loved that in joke towards frank oz ("mr wizard... you wouldnt happen to be related to frank oz right?)

Comment

You saw it already!?!?

Im counting down... pillow and blanket on the couch already and popcorn ready to pop.

hmmmm... Can I really be in my 30's? :lol:
        Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

hate to be a heartbreaker but the movie really wasnt that good, it was ok but at some points it just seemed a little slow.

Comment

Well, it is geared for the kids but its nice to see a new wholesome family show on TV that we can all watch. Im sure Ill feel like you do but hey, at least Ill get to see Louie the Shrimp. I just love him.... :bow:
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X