This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fishbulb Appreciation Thread

Ok some of you may know and some of you may not know but Fishy has done a lot for this site and I got to experience part of what he does every week for MiceAge and MiceChat. All I can say is, Fishy, you have my respect. I hope to continue to help you with that.

Also while on the topic, I'd like to thank the admins (Dustysage and Monorail Man) as well as all the mods. You guys keep up a great site and keep us other 11,000+ MCers as happy as you can.

I also like to thank the other MiceEars Crew Members and the News Crew Members as you guys also do a great job, as well as Al and Kevin.

To all I have mentioned, I thank you.
    Last edited by hollywood1939; 01-09-2007, 09:58 PM. Reason: I knew I forgot something, thanks Fishbulb.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: The Fishbulb Appreciation Thread

Definitely, cheers to the Mice crew!!!!!! :bow: :thumbup: I am new and I love this site. I cannot wait to meet everyone at a meet sometime. Everyone on these boards seems so supportive of eachother and very fun and good people!
    Great post!
    suesmouse

Comment

Agreed !!

:yea: :bow: :thumbup:

Heck, they put up with ME, and thats a real chore LOL
      ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

:blush:

Oh my. Well H'39 thank you for the kind words. A taste of editing the round up was pretty strong huh? LOL

But you gotta give props to all the Mods. Disneyphile is a crazy insane MOD. She is always on top of her game. TicTocDragon just had his first child, (Well, I mean, his wife gave birth and all but you know what I mean.) and he hasn't skipped a beat. All the mods are doing such a great job.

Then you have Stinkerbelle who is FREAKIN HOT, MissChristine who is babe-uh-licious and, my alterna-wife SusieP. who is beyond compare.

Then ofcourse there's all of the MiceEars Crew and News Crew who toil every week on the round up.

And ofcourse you H'39. Always there for a great trip report or just alot of fun at the park. Always understated and polite, but still a load of fun. It is you, sir, who deserves appreciation.
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals. ÔŅĹ
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

There's a lot of work that goes into maintaining a successful discussion board like MiceChat. Appreciation all around to Fishy, Dusty, Monoraily Man and everyone involved.

"Applause, applause!"
          ~ Jose from the Tiki Room

Comment

Yes! Thank you to everyone who works soooo hard to make MiceChat as wonderful as it is! You all are amazing! And even better you are all wonderfully nice people. It was such a joy getting to meet many of you this weekend! I hope it will be the first of many such meets together. You all rock! Thank you so much for MiceChat!!!!!

Comment

The mods here at Micechat are the best and the reason why this site is so wonderful. Not only do they set the tone for the positive energy here at the board , but also at the meets!
              Also, I love all the creativity and clever artwork I see at this board continually!

Keep up the great work Fishy and everyone else!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post

And ofcourse you H'39. Always there for a great trip report or just alot of fun at the park. Always understated and polite, but still a load of fun. It is you, sir, who deserves appreciation.
                Thanks Fishy, learned from the best!
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I have yet to meet the famous Fishbulb...but what a great thread. I appreciate all your trip reports and all your hard work. I guess you and Dusty are the reason for me coming out of my lurker shell, and finally posting. Keep up the great work!!!!
                  HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

:bow: Awesome job guys! And they're even cooler in person!

Comment

Of course, I feel that I benefit most out of all of you, since I'm Sooooooooooooo far away - and I get to the park so rarely, It's a true vicarious treat to see the park through all of your eyes. Big thanks for that !

I'm going to be blubbing all over the place when I finally meet you all, I hope you know that !! :blush:
                      DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                      DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                      DLR Tokyo - 2005
                      DLR Paris - 2011
                      DLR Hong Kong -2011
                      DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

What a great thread Thanks to all
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Fishbulb, while we haven't had that many opportunities to interact, you always make me feel very special and welcome, along with the other mods and crew members, on those occasions when I am available to come to a meet.

Your hugs are always so warm, and your greetings so sincere that I always feel like you accept me for who I am, many warts and all.

For that I'll always be appreciative. And of course your pictures and trip reports set the standard here always.

Thanks and much love to you and Dusty -

--Barry
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

All of this is so true! How can we not appreciate Mr. Bulb, as it were? It's gotten to the point where I know I'm going to have a long day...so I pop into MiceChat and look forward at the good stuff before the bad stuff hits.

MC? You're the good stuff. Thanks so much...all of you!

Peace out!
                            Roo
                            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

We really need a Fishbulb's member appreciation thread....
                              -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X