Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what I had to deal with today...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I had to deal with today...

Yes my car was broken into, and all was taken was my optional 3rd row seating.

Go figure how DUMB criminals are, there was a big bag from Tiffany, the box with a ribbon tied, was untouched! Yes I had taken out the contents of the Tiffanys bag/box and it was retied cause I was bored one day. But it must have been some uneducated dumb dumb who doesn't even know what Tiffany is. My $250 persol's were still in the center holder too.

3 weeks ago a drunk driver hits me, now I get broken into. God loves me.
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: This is what I had to deal with today...

I am so sorry this happened. I cannot believe someone wouldbreaking your car for the third row seat. I should take up that I can believe anything nowadays.

I cannot believe you got hit by a drunk driver and now this I am sorry.
    :crazylegs

Comment

so sorry this happened what a crappy day. I hope your week gets way better! do you have good insurance? people, argh. I am truly sorry this happened to you !

Comment

wow..really sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope your insurance will cover it.
        Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
        http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Oh man, after my car was broken into, I felt so violated for awhile

A 3rd row seat, who would have thought?

So sorry you're having such car issues
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sorry this happened. Yet another reason why I hate people!!!

Comment

Wow how horrible. Sorry for this happening. A third row seat? Why?
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

That totally sucks. Maybe it was someone with a fetish for car upholstry.

Comment

Dude that sucks so bad. I'm so sorry that happened! I hope your insurance covers it!

But a third row seat? Wth? That's so random.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

That totally sucks!! It's kinda weird that when your car gets broken into, you WANT them to take something. Same thing happened to me. Just broke my window, but didn't take anything. I hate people!:lol:
                    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                    I bring the magic!!!
                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Well, I hope the rest of year goes well after this. The feeling of violation you get when somebody breaks into your car is awful, but thankfully nothing else was taken.

Comment

criminals are stupid...i'm so sorry this happened and i hope you can get a new 3rd row seat.

its kindof like what happened to my bro

the one night he forgot to lock his car, they took his stero, but capped the wires for him, went thogh his back pack removing his school stuff and putting it under his chair, choose which cd's they wanted and made sure to lock the door wen they left.........retards, i guess hes lucky they didn't take the car...

Comment

Ugh I HATE criminals! How awful for you.
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

WOW!!! So sorry this happened to you. Looking at the pic its hard to believe that no one came out when this happened. That just plain sucks!
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Since in the LA area we're expecting rain, I had to clean things up, and "expedite" the process faster, hopefully. I took the car into my friends body shop for it to sit and collect dust until the insurance adjuster comes and takes a look at it, creates a low estimate, my body shop to wake the dude up, and get the ball rolling! The back hatch door is gone, there's paint damage, interior damage to the paneling and some covers.

I was so excited to take the car up to Big Bear in a couple weeks too

I'm starting to hate people too! hehehehe
                              Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X