This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I <3 My Brother!

My brother moved out of the house a few months ago, and I miss him a lot! I miss playing video games with him, hanging out with him, and even (as I called it) harrassing him. A while ago I made this video (with music he provided) about little experiences in my life. I forgot I made it, and looked at it today ... made me laugh ... so I'm posting this here for you to enjoy.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kemvByMGS0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kemvByMGS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Re: I &lt;3 My Brother!

LOLOL that was great!
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Good stuff.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

That's great! You guys sounded like me and my siblings - always driving each other crazy, but we really do love each other!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Yeah, my brother and I tortured each other quite a bit - but we do care for each other a great deal. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the little video too, it took me a while to get it all together ... and it was my first made from scratch (where I did the "art" work) video as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X