X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle in MO- two missing boys found alive- one missing since 2002

Link

BEAUFORT, Mo. — A 13-year-old boy missing since the beginning of the week was found alive in a suburban St. Louis home, along with a 15-year-old boy missing since 2002, authorities said Friday.

wowowowowowowow- I am so happy- can you imagine the parents!!!! The family of the boy missing for 5 years?

wow!

Re: Miracle in MO- two missing boys found alive- one missing since 2002

That 's incredible!

Comment

This is good to hear!

Comment

oh man, this is awsome, I often wonder.. why do these kids not call there parents or the police? I am so thrilled for the parents, I hope the guy gets whats coming to him , this is sad on so many levels .

Comment

Oh wow that is absolutely incredible!!! I am so happy for those parents

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I saw something on the news for just a few seconds about it but don't know the full story. Can someone please fill me in?

Comment

I just read about it on MSN - what a happy ending! But, those poor boys! I hope they don't have years of therapy now.
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

What blows my mind is that the parents of the boy who went missing in 2002 would never have seen this coming- you know? They would have been watching- they would have been reliving their own pain- then someone calls them and says "You need to sit down..you're never gonna believe this"

....and they have their son back.

It's mind blowing.

Comment

That is freaky! Especially the teen boy.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I just now noticed the link in that first post (my eyes are bad, thanks Nephy).

Wow , what a story!

I can't think of anything worse than not ever knowing what happened to your children.

I'm really happy for the parents.

I hope the boys get some really good couseling and turn out okay after what they've been through all this time!

Comment

What a happy day for the parents!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers to the boy missing 5 years. I hope that he turns out okay.

Comment

Not one, but TWO missing boys found in Missouri!

I did not see this topic being discussed elsewhere on MiceChat so I figured I would post it.

13 year old Ben Ownby, who was kidnapped on Monday after exiting a school bus, was found yesterday at the home of Michael Devlin and was rescued by police officials. The big shocker was that a 15 year old boy, Shawn Hornbeck was also found and rescued and he was kidnapped by Devlin in 2002! This is awsome news for the parents and I hope Devlin gets punished to the fullest extent.

Here is more information

I wish the families of the kidnap victims the best of luck and I am really happy for them!

Comment

Re: Not one, but TWO missing boys found in Missouri!

Just so you know, there is already a thread on this but I was unable to find it at the moment.
                            "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
                            - Satchel Paige

Comment

Re: Not one, but TWO missing boys found in Missouri!

Karla told me that too :lol:. Thanks for letting me know though MBC. MODs, if you want to merge or close this thread, feel free to do so .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X