This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avatar theme starts Wed 5/25

The new theme is toilets. Keep it clean, folks!

Since many of us are still reveling in the whole Star Wars thing, we'll start this theme Wednesday - but if you're already tired of lightsabres, feel free to start earlier!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Originally posted by Morrigoon
    Since many of us are still reveling in the whole Star Wars thing
    I know I am!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Toilets????

Keep it clean???

:confused:
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Yes.

So, for example, you might photoshop an image of a Porta Potty into Town Square and put text on it that says: Disneyland after the fall of WDI

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Oh, I'm going to LOVE this.

Buzz Lightyear's Bowl Blasters - ride with us and help defeat the evil Emperor Turd by using your Tidy-Blaster to wipe out the hideous stains left by his minions.

I just have to make sure the photo doesn't look overly flushed.

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

You guys are wierd. Think I'll stick w/ Darth Van Halen.
            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
            sigpic

Comment

yeah, I like the moulin rouge theme we have going in the beauty pagent thread
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Hmmmm... ok, I'll have to make a Moulin Rouge and toilet avatar. This should be interesting. Actually, I just figured out how I'm going to do it, AND keep my current avatar format (ala Buzz Lightyear). :devil:
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I look forward to it DP
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I guess if you look really really closely, you might be able to find a potty on my Shag map. That's about as toilet-y as I'll get.

Now if the theme was "Antonio Sabato Jr. in his underwear," well, I'd jump right in on that one. But toilets?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                      But toilets?
                      Coming from Morrigoon, I'm not surprised.
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Stinkerbell: just seemed like an opportunity for fun and humor. It wasn't meant to bowl people over... sorry if it stinks

Oh lord, the puns are gettin bad already!

Comment

Well, I'll just get off my throne and not judge anyone who prays to a different porcelain god than me.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                            yeah, I like the moulin rouge theme we have going in the beauty pagent thread
                            <---------------------- see I have all three themes covered Ewan crawling out of a toliet and he was in Star Wars and it looks like he is singing! I declare myself a winner! Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

^ Okay Super Yuck!! And I was eating!!!!
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X