Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDW Photography - Need opinions :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WDW Photography - Need opinions :)

    Hey everybody,

    I am currently working on my own photography website for my WDW photos and I need to get some opinions on it. I thought who better to ask than my fellow Mice Chatters.

    I would like honest opinions please so I know what I can improve or change, or if there is something you would like added, please mention that as well!

    As I have not uploaded all my photographs at this time, I was looking for more of an opinion regarding layout and ease of use.

    Any input would be greatly appreciated!

    http://www.freewebs.com/wdwsummer/index.htm

  • #2
    Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

    Looks good so far, but you forgot to make chapters for the Resorts, for Shopping and Recreational activities (like Downtown Disney). There's much more to WDW than the theme parks!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

      Originally posted by mikeland View Post
      Looks good so far, but you forgot to make chapters for the Resorts, for Shopping and Recreational activities (like Downtown Disney). There's much more to WDW than the theme parks!
      I fully agree and if you can, maybe add in the seperate "lands" for each park/activity (i.e. Adventureland, Future World, Disney Marketplace.), and don't forget the water parks.
      Last edited by goofgeek; 01-23-2007, 06:36 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

        Originally posted by mikeland View Post
        Looks good so far, but you forgot to make chapters for the Resorts, for Shopping and Recreational activities (like Downtown Disney). There's much more to WDW than the theme parks!
        Thanks! I am planning on adding those later, once I get the photos uploaded for the main four parks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

          Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
          I fully agree and if you can, maybe add in the seperate "lands" for each park/activity (i.e. Adventureland, Future World, Disney Marketplace.) and don't for get the water parks.
          Yes, I had considered that, but I wasn't sure if that would make it less conducive. Remember, I want to attract people who also don't know the parks as well as us, so it makes it easier to navigate for them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

            Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
            Yes, I had considered that, but I wasn't sure if that would make it less conducive. Remember, I want to attract people who also don't know the parks as well as us, so it makes it easier to navigate for them.
            Yes but by adding in the "Lands" you would make a slightly more organized feel. You don't want people looking for the Tea Cups in Frontierland...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

              Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
              Yes but by adding in the "Lands" you would make a slightly more organized feel. You don't want people looking for the Tea Cups in Frontierland...

              LOL Very good point, I will make the change. Thanks so much for your advice!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

                I like the book graphic, and, like others, breakout by lands would be nice.

                Edit: You need to add a webpage title as well, right now it's '|'
                HDAlien

                -----------------------------------------------------
                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

                  Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
                  I like the book graphic, and, like others, breakout by lands would be nice.

                  Edit: You need to add a webpage title as well, right now it's '|'
                  LOL Thanks, I missed that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions

                    wow.. you must of fixed the camera.. because when i used it it never worked... lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      -Tim

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: WDW Photography - Need opinions


                        All great points, I will make those changes. As far as the Photographers Club, who knew we had one! I should really check that Club list more often.

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X