This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to ponder... [Rhetorical]

I want to give room for other people to post their "Things to Ponder," so I'll start with only one. But please post your ideas of "Things to Ponder."

If procrastination is a bad ting, how come it starts with 'pro-'?

Why does Goofy walk on two legs and pluto on four? They're both dogs right?

Comment

What is a good conundrum??

Comment

Why is a peanut called so when it is neither a pea nor a nut?

My cousin once asked me a long time ago: "Do you think that if I got struck by lightning, all my zits would pop?" He even asked a teacher that, who told him, "If it had enough wattage."

Comment

Why do we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway?
          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

How does Tim Allen still get work?

Comment

Why couldn't that falling Frontierland tree take out the McDonald's fry cart?

Comment

Why does Donald Duck put on a Towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower, When he normally wears just Sailor top?
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                  Why does Donald Duck put on a Towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower, When he normally wears just Sailor top?
                  Yeah, and what's up with all the other characters wearing gloves? Donald and the rest of the ducks don't.
                  :confused:

Comment

why do guests think that there is a dome surrounding disneyland??
                    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

what was seinfeld about?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
                        what was seinfeld about?
                        It was actually a pretty typical classic sitcom.

It took place in New York City like great classics such as Lucy and the Honeymooners

It had 4 main characters just like the above classics

It took place in an apartment for the most part just like the above classics

Where it parted from those two classic greats was that the Lucy show was primarily about a crazy Redheaded housewife who desperately wanted to be in show business and the Honeymooners where a angry Bus driver was looking for his ship to come in......on Seinfeld, you have no overriding theme like that unless you consider "nothing" a theme

Ooops, I bet the question was rhetorical :o
                        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

gee... this is kind of awkward. Ummmm.... maybe I should have made the title of the thread involve the term rhetorical to clear up some confusion.

Comment

Why are all the georgeous men married or gay? LOL

I know that pleases some of you, anyways!

Comment

How is Eisner still in charge?

Comment

Why is there braille on the DRIVE UP atms?
                                PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Sent to me today in email

1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
                                  squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

2 Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna
                                  eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt."

3. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

5. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

6. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but
                                  don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

7. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they
                                  are going to look up there anyway?

8. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're
                                  both dogs!

9. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why
                                  didn't he just buy dinner?

10. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

11. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
                                  vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

12. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

13. Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
                                  same tune?

14. Stop singing and read on.........

15. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

16. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad
                                  at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out
                                  the window?

17. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive
                                  faster?
                                  PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

these are all some really great ones.

If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry?

If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do the rest end up drowning as well?

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

If you asked a librarian where the books on self help were would they tell you, or would that defeat the purpose?

If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?* And I'd like to know if they use a real cell or just tell him that he's in an invisible box........

Why is there an 's' in lisp?*

Why is it when driving down an unfamiliar street looking for a house number, you turn the radio down?*

Why is abbreviated such a long word?

Why does the word monosyllabic contain five syllables?

Why isn't "PHONETICS" spelled like it sounds?

When sign makers go on strike, is there anything written on their signs?

Comment

Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?

What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald
                                      man?

When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?

When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time
                                      it was to set it to?

Comment

If you're paddling a canoe down the river and the wheels fall off, how many flapjacks does it take to cover a dog house?
                                        "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X