This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw Oprah yesterday?

So I watched "Oprah" from yesterday on my Tivo, and she had another one of her "Wildest Dreams" shows, which are always fun. It turns out one of the wishes she granted yesterday was to a school teacher in Texas that wants to take here entire first grade class to Disneyland! It was really neat, and tear jerky of course in that Oprah way, when the bus showed up at the school with a Disneyland Ambassador, Snow White, Mickey, and a bunch of other costumed characters to let them know they're going to Disneyland.

What I found surprising is that afterwards, Oprah explained that she is going to personally take the whole class of first graders (and probably their families too) for a weekend at Disneyland. She said she would show a "video diary" of the whole weekend on her show this fall. Sounds like fun, I wonder if they will run into any MiceChatters!

--Jonathan

awww cute, i like oprah bur cant watch her as much as id like. im happy for those kids

-Lauryn

Comment

Oprah should have been the new pope
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

oh yeah, I cried when Mickey got off the bus. It was so cute. I don't know if the kids or the parents were more excited.
        "You can't judge a book by its cover."
        "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Comment

Heh. For a second there I thought this was gonna be about when Tom Cruise was on the other day. That was scary.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI
            So I watched "Oprah" from yesterday on my Tivo, and she had another one of her "Wildest Dreams" shows, which are always fun. It turns out one of the wishes she granted yesterday was to a school teacher in Texas that wants to take here entire first grade class to Disneyland! It was really neat, and tear jerky of course in that Oprah way, when the bus showed up at the school with a Disneyland Ambassador, Snow White, Mickey, and a bunch of other costumed characters to let them know they're going to Disneyland.

What I found surprising is that afterwards, Oprah explained that she is going to personally take the whole class of first graders (and probably their families too) for a weekend at Disneyland. She said she would show a "video diary" of the whole weekend on her show this fall. Sounds like fun, I wonder if they will run into any MiceChatters!

Thats so great I wish I tivoed it.Darn it.Sound like a good show.Man look out for them at park.....
            :crazylegs

Comment

oprah is so amazing that even Howard Stern doesn't have a bad thing to say about her.
              wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
              00 off property with future wife
              00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
              01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
              02 off property with inlaws
              03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
              06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

Originally posted by disney24/7
                oprah is so amazing that even Howard Stern doesn't have a bad thing to say about her.
                :lol: it is not often that howard has anything positive to say about somebody. i wonder if oprah will be there on the birthday weekend?
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X