Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Please welcome my longtime friend prince_david to the MiceChat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome my longtime friend prince_david to the MiceChat

Hi, I would like to interduce to MiceChat ; a longtime friend of mine prince_david . Me & David here have been chatters for many years and we met at the Moon Chat/Fake Moon Chat (my org. main chat; that I use to talk about before I came to MiceChat).

He has came to join MiceChat to learn about Disney World.

David has been the only online chatter that has ever visited me at my State of Delaware.

I do hope that Micechatter will please give a good welcome to David here.

Thank you.

-Hayley B.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 01-29-2007, 05:05 PM.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Please welcome my longtime friend prince_david to the MiceChat

Welcome to MiceChat David.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Welcome Prince, come right in. Only watch your step! This here is a wild, but fun bunch to chat with!
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
        Hi, I would like to interduce to MiceChat ; a longtime friend of mine prince_david . Me & David here have been chatters for many years and we meant at the Moon Chat/Fake Moon Chat (my org. main chat; that I use to talk about before I came to MiceChat myself).

He has came to join MiceChat to learn about Disney World.

David has been the only online chatter that has ever visited me at my State of Delaware.

I do hope that Micechatter will please give a good welcome to David here.

Thank you.

-Hayley B.
        welcome prince david, dont be afraid, we wont bite !

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1 View Post
          welcome prince david, dont be afraid, we wont bite !
          People keep saying that, but I did get bit - Once. But after a few shots in the stomach, I was just fine. Really.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

Oh my goodness...a prince! (bows to his awesome majesty)

Welcome Prince David. May you enjoy your time at MiceChat as much as I have...and that's a lot of time! LOL
            Last edited by BDBopper; 01-29-2007, 05:30 PM.
            Originally posted by aashee
            We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

have i found my prince? :lol: nah, i already have an ex named david

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Welcome to MC, David!!! We are a great group of people, so just join in the conversations and you'll be one of us in no time!
                Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Hey, I see you David. I was about tell KC up there that you already have a girlfriend.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have been to Disney world quite a few times over my childhood (and teenagehood too) and it has always been a special place in my heart. I always had so much fun there... now that I am older... I have a special person that I want to share this wonderful vacation with. The past few times I have gone with my parents, we stayed at the Beach club and the Swan... I absolutely love the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM Studios (Animal kingdom, water parks, etc.. are all decent too).. I am going to try and stay at one of the Magic Kingdom hotels (love that monorail).. like the Contemporary or maybe the Grand Floridian! ^^ Disney world has always... given me a wonderful feeling whenever I went there... and I can never get enough of it! Thank you all for the kind welcome!

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

David: So how have you been lately? Are in Maryland or New York now? either way; I'm sure you have had a chance of snow right?

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Right now I am in Maryland... and yeah.. we had snow ONCE this winter... that was it... it is insanely cold now though.... ... wishing I could go to Florida right now thats for sure! (although.. i think at this moment Hawaii sounds more appetizing)

Comment

David: If you ever want to just random chat like the Fake Moon Chat you can goto the Belle's beasts and Beau's, tis the season for some folly

or Digging for Diamonds - Welcome to the "10"th Kingdom! ; there will be a few Micechatters that will love to random chat with you there.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                            Hey, I see you David. I was about tell KC up there that you already have a girlfriend.
                            :lol: its cuz i'm the princess of randomness and all, i thought there for a second i found my prince.

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

sorry this prince already has a princess ^_~ I am pleased to meet you all though! I am glad Hayley introduced me here

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X