Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

MiceChat Calendar

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Calendar

I was looking through the MiceChat store and noticed that there is no calendar. Now, seeing all the great pictures that make it through so many of the trip reports I know I'd love to see a calendar created by MiceChatters ... for MiceChatters. Currently I have the one sold at Disneyland hanging next to my desk. Sure the pictures are nice, but it's missing a personal touch.

So I'm wondering if this would be somethng that could be done through the MiceChat store? As to how to gather the pictures, I guess MC'ers could submit their pics, then a public vote would be taken as to which 12 pictures (out of all submitted) would be good for the calendar ... and there you have it.

But I personally think that the group shot in front of the Castle for the 2 year meet is a must to be included.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: MiceChat Calendar

I think the group pic from the anniversary the year before should be the January pictures.

If this becomes a yearly thing of course.

Comment

First, I'd like to thank you for visiting our store! We appreciate it. Funny you should mention a calendar. I was just joking with some people this weekend about a Girls of MiceChat calendar. Of course, we'd save MissChristine for December.

But I do agree that we should have one. Unfortunately, the Cafe Press calendar is only a single image. Which is why I never bothered before. But, our amazing 2 year anniversary picture, with a little photo editing, would look really nice.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        First, I'd like to thank you for visiting our store! We appreciate it. Funny you should mention a calendar. I was just joking with some people this weekend about a Girls of MiceChat calendar. Of course, we'd save MissChristine for December.

But I do agree that we should have one. Unfortunately, the Cafe Press calendar is only a single image. Which is why I never bothered before. But, our amazing 2 year anniversary picture, with a little photo editing, would look really nice.
        Thanks for clearing that up Dusty!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          Of course, we'd save MissChristine for December.

anniversary picture, with a little photo editing, would look really nice.
          Is she Miss December? :lol:

Comment

I looked further into this and saw that you could get a custom calendar with different pictures each month on Shutterfly. Plus, you can load up more then 12 pictures and have people choose which ones they want on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
              I looked further into this and saw that you could get a custom calendar with different pictures each month on Shutterfly. Plus, you can load up more then 12 pictures and have people choose which ones they want on it.
              www.Costco.com makes some nice custom calenders also. You can have individual photos for each month.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                www.Costco.com makes some nice custom calenders also. You can have individual photos for each month.
                Thanks! I'll look into it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X