Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Target or Wal Mart or Other where do you shop??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target or Wal Mart or Other where do you shop??

Where do you shop for your everyday needs????
    Target
    60.66%
    Wal Mart
    24.59%
    Other
    14.75%
    :crazylegs

Target ( I live right across the street, I'd be dumb to go anywhere else)

Comment

It's all about Target

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Definetly Target!!!

Comment

Im a HUGE Walmart person. I could spend hours upon hours in there, (just did today) I think Walmart is truely great for the one income family.

Although, they are building a Target less than half a mile from my house. It will open in March. I will be able to walk there in less than 10 minutes. They are putting in a Michaels and a Cost Plus too. With this, I do not think I will have the gas money any longer to drive to Walmart, (or anywhere else for that matter :lol: ).

Im hopeing to find all the great deals you all found as per the Target thread. :o
          Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Ok- first dissenter- I love Target, but am too poor to shop there (should rephrase that- too CHEAP) I can't buy everyday stuff there because I know it is cheaper at Wal-Mart.

However- for furniture, kitchen, bed, bath stuff- thats a different story- they are the best for stuff like that- good quality super stylish stuff that is very affordable- I just don't bring myself to splurge on stuff like that too often.

We got tons of Target gift certificates when we got married and I redid my whole kitchen- dishes (really cool black and white dishes that we mixed and matched) silverware, etc.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

VIVA LA TARJAY!

There's a Super Target less than 2 miles from me and I do all my grocery shopping there. I get better deals there than when I used to shop at Albertson's!

And I agree Target is the best for home decor and stuff. All the lamps in my apartment are from Target. So is my entertainment center, book cases... half the wall decor here is from Target.

I only go to Wal-Mart if I need something and can't find ti at Target.

Back when I lived in Michigan though, it was all about Meijer. I miss that store (don't miss working there though).

Comment

Walmart is a symbol of everything that is wrong with America. :lol:
                "George Bush... is only for now."
                Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Usually Target, but for expensive things Walmart, because my grandma is a greeter and gets me 10% off.
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Wal*Mart is just much more convenient than Target for us. Although, I prefer Target over any other store of its kind. It seems to have a much freindlier and cleaner environment.

so I had to vote Target.
                    Last edited by Aura of Foreboding; 05-28-2005, 11:26 PM. Reason: to add in vote

Comment

I tell people in New Zealand how Super Target is the most glorious thing known to man. I think if they ever visit the states, Target is going to have a few more costumers/tourists.
                      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Both are dear to my heart, but shopping Target today I did notice big ticket items like outdoor furniture was getting right up there with the Patio world of America. Flowers were high also and the selection was not as good as walmart. Everyday stuff like toothpaste, soap, razors , shampooo , dog biscuts Walmart kicks butt.

Comment

Other, I usually order online.

Wal-Mart is a monster that needs to be stopped. But like US Steel it will someday. Or at least become marginalized like General Motors.

Comment

my wife shops at target, she likes it so much she actually goes to a mall to get tp
                            wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
                            00 off property with future wife
                            00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
                            01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
                            02 off property with inlaws
                            03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
                            06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

Target Target Target
                              It's all about Target

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Working...
                              X