Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

owww!! My ears!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owww!! My ears!!

I can hardly hear myself think!! There are some galahs outside my window on the power lines squarking for all their worth! I did a quick count and there are at least 50 out there!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: owww!! My ears!!

Aw such pretty birds. But I can see how they could be quite noisy.

Comment

Beautiful cockatoos! I've always loved those birds, please send me one would you?
      HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

They are so colorful, but I can imagine that so many of them would make A LOT of noise.

Comment

Awe Tassie...

Hope they stop...
          Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
          Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
            Beautiful cockatoos! I've always loved those birds, please send me one would you?
            if you take one, your eventually gonna get them all

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Oh Tassie. I hate cockatoos. So loud and sooooo annoying. I feel for you. Hope they go away soon.
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Awwww purty birds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X