This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry-on luggage

Does anyone know exactly how big (weight and size) your luggage can be for carry on? I'm going to San Francisco on Spring Break and I'm hoping to just take a backpack.

Re: Carry-on luggage

A backpack is fine. The airlines have the bag restrictions on their websites.

Comment

It pains me to say so, but Migo is right.

Check with your specific airline for rules, restrictions, etc. You also will want to look into the new liquid restrictions, it will save you a headache.

Good luck!

Comment

Migo and Max are both right.
        Check the airlines website for restrictions. If you just want to bring a backpack with all of your stuff but carry it on, you can only have certain amts of certain liquids. Otherwise, you can just buy certain things when you arrive at your destination.

Edited to give you a link
        http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...ted-items.shtm
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Usually no more than about 15pounds or 7 kilo's. (Can vastly very with each airline and if the flight is full and also how the gate person feels that day)

Comment

Last year when I last traveled by plane, it was 1 personal item (purse, breifcase) and 1 small baggage (duffle, small roller, backpack)

you'll be good....southwest?
            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I'm going American Airlines to San Francisco and Southwest on the way back I think. I have a small roller and I checked online so it's okay. I'm not packing much I'll only be there 4 days and I'm leaving it half empty since I'm doing clothes shopping there. Thanks for the advice y'all, would anyone happen to know if bringing a box of chocolates in your carryon is okay? I can't find that answer anywhere and I'm bringing Ghridelli chocolate back from San Fran so I just wondered.

Comment

That's absolutely fine. Fly much?

Comment

Backpacks, brief cases, stuff like that is fine.
                  "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Yeah this my first vacation.. so..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X