Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Men's group name?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's group name?

Mr. DooDah brought up an idea about the Men in this here group having their own forum like the girls have their Gibson Girls group. What should we call our group. Vote for one of the above or nominate your own.
    Hook's Bar
    3.45%
    The Lost Boys
    55.17%
    Of Mice and Men
    34.48%
    Other (Post Ideas down below)
    6.90%
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

I voted for the scratch and belch club. I also kinda like the posted message before adding the poll club.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Comment

I like 'Of Mice and Men'.
      I voted for 'Of Mice' because of the link to "mice" in the names MiceChat and MiceAge.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
        I voted for the scratch and belch club.
        Oh!! I like that!!!

Comment

I don't really like any of those names, but I also don't like the name Gibson Girls.

So....that's helpful. :o

Comment

Hmm, I kinda like 'The Lost Boys' too... I dunno, I'm torn...

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
              I voted for the scratch and belch club. I also kinda like the posted message before adding the poll club.
              Damn. maybe I should of asked for more nominations first :lol:
              PirateMunkee

Comment

I swear to God, I am not posting in the Lost Boys club. Has anyone really thought about wat we are calling ourselves? The lost boys were hopeless,, worthless and were immature. Sheesh.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                  I don't really like any of those names, but I also don't like the name Gibson Girls.

Hey wait a minute, who invited a girl in here :lol:
                  PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                    I swear to God, I am not posting in the Lost Boys club. Has anyone really thought about wat we are calling ourselves? The lost boys were hopeless,, worthless and were immature. Sheesh.
                    Or blood sucking vampires who took no crap from anyone. Could go both ways. :devil:

As Obi-Wan said...."It's all just a matter of perspective" :devil:
                    PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

I never really cared for the Gibson Girls, but I didn't want to admit it in fear of having my eyes clawed out.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                        I disagree. They were boys, that's all. They were stuck being boys, but they weren't hopeless nor worthless. I guess I interpreted the story differently...
                        :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by girl anachronism
                          I never really cared for the Gibson Girls, but I didn't want to admit it in fear of having my eyes clawed out.
                          Oh No...another girl. There goes the neighborhood :lol: Actually anybody could join if they are up for unsophisticated sophmoric humor. Political Correctness does not apply :lol:
                          PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                            I disagree. They were boys, that's all. They were stuck being boys, but they weren't hopeless nor worthless. I guess I interpreted the story differently...

Or Rebel Vampires stuck in immortal teenage years. Either way still works :devil: At least we only hang out in NeverNeverland and NOT the Neverland Ranch :lol:
                            PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                              Hey they did kick Hook's butt in "Hook". RU-FI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                              PirateMunkee

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X