This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Mini Meet

Okay- Everyone is always sharing pictures and stories from the MiceChat meets at Disneyland so I thought I would share the "Mini Meet" that Dramaqueen and I had over the Memorial Day Weekend.

We met for lunch in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We had a great time and I just can't say how happy I am that I feel I have made a true friend here at MiceChat. I think many people here have made connections with others here that may prove to be great and lasting friendships. Just another reason MiceChat is the best board on the internet!!

This is dramaqueen and her very funny and very sweet husband. The are such a great couple.

This is my husband and my son who as kind of grumpy and thankfully fell asleep about halfway through lunch.

This is me and dramaqueen in front of the restaurant.

We had a lot of fun, even though we couldn't meet at Disneyland like most of you do!! But I know we are both looking forward to making trips out there to be a part of some bigger meets!!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Awww, I love the pics!!! The pic of the 2 of you is soooooo cute!!! Come visit us!! We'll have a grand time in DL!!!! Grand time? Did I actually just say that? What a Nerd!!!
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Wooo...look at those two hotties!! Glad you guys can get together waayyyyy over on the other side of the world. When are you two coming to visit??!!
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

awwww- Tink, I'm Vahklempt!!! We did have a blast and her little on is ADORABLE- He zonked out like a little robot at the table. We played light sabre duel with our chop sticks (I was darth vader

It was such a blast, I just wish we could have spent more time together! Next time...... Once Kelly gets a day or two off we might head up there and crash with you!

However, our hubby's did conspire to take over Micechat and get us banned - jerks.

Counting down the days until September
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Counting down the days until September
          You're bringing Tink with you right???? I sense a girls night coming on!!!!
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
            Wooo...look at those two hotties!! Glad you guys can get together waayyyyy over on the other side of the world. When are you two coming to visit??!!
            And their husbands aren't bad either!

DQ, as much as it pains me to say this, you look like Kimberley Cauldwell in that first picture!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

um, is that a bad thing :confused:
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Yes, because I can't stand her but no because I think she's pretty.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Very nice pictures. You both are very beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                    You're bringing Tink with you right???? I sense a girls night coming on!!!!
                    I wish!! I have no idea when I get to come again. Hopefully sometime this summer. But it may have to wait until Xmas. Yikes, I hope not.
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

TinkPink, your avatar...make him stop-please!! :lol:

Love the hair girls! You are both sooooooooo pretty and how fun ya'll got to do that. I hope to meet you both someday. :love:
                      I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                      That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                      sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwww how cute you both look!!!

That's so great that you guys had your own little mini-meet! Glad you guys had such a good time together.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X