Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bay Area Mice Chat meetup?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area Mice Chat meetup?

Okay, who else is up for a meetup? I know I've seen quite a few others with cities within the Bay Area. Anyone what to do a meetup? What's your thoughts?
    Sacramento
    8.33%
    Bonfante Gardens (Located in Gilroy)
    66.67%
    Oakland A's Game
    0.00%
    Academy of Sciences (San Francisco)
    8.33%
    Pier 39 (San Francisco)
    8.33%
    Tilden Park (Berkeley)
    0.00%
    Other (Please Specifiy Below)
    8.33%

I'm game, Lets' get togther Norcal MiceChatters!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Sure plan another norcal meet as soon as I am no longer a norcal girl!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm not sure where we should meet though. I guess we should base it off where the majority of the Mice chatters are located at. Then we could choose somewhere inbetween. Sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
          Sure plan another norcal meet as soon as I am no longer a norcal girl!
          You can always be a Norcal girl Come be our guest!! :bow:

Comment

TaHOE ... REPRESENT! Don't Be Fontin!
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

mememememe!
              just over the mountain in reno. tell me when and the where would be Tahoe! of course, i am flexible and love the city. i have cousins close to sf.

gosh, what to wear?
              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Tahoe sure is beautiful I don't think I'd be able to make it that far out. That's about a 3 - 4 hour drive for me.

We should absolutely all meetup though. Lets make it a pre-Anniversary party This way we can at least meetup and get to know each other before the 17th. I'm thinking we should do this at the end of June.

Suggestions?

Comment

End of June could be awesome ... what about Sac or something????
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Sacramento sounds great Thats only about 90 minutes from here.

Comment

Same ... only about a 90 minute drive .... come on yall!

Comment

Sacramento would be neto! and end of june sounds perfect.

btw, i am going to dl on anniversary weekend and my travel buddy pulled out. so i was wondering ifn' anyone from sac or surrounds would be interested in traveling and sharing expenses? pm me if you are interested. i don't bite. . . . .hard. and i travel at speeds in excess of 70 (i know, i am a rebel!)
                        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Aww .... We definitely have to meet up at the park ... I will be there from the 9-15 ... will you be there???

Comment

yeah, i'll be there on the 16th-18th! a meet would be great!
                            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

don't know much about sac town to suggest a meeting place. except old sac. it is pretty cool.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X