X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass half full or half empty?

Which are you?

Me - Half empty. I'm quite the pessimist.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Yep ^ ditto

Oh no, it's almost gone??! I wish I would have enjoyed the first half more!!

.....sounds like the story of my life
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
    sigpic

Comment

I'm more of a 'the glass is really made of glass? Be careful, it could break and you could cut yourself' kind of guy...

Seriously, though... glass half empty... but I'm working on not being that way. I'd like to be a 'well either way, at least there's something for me to drink' kind of positive person.

Comment

Guess.

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Always half-full... eagerly anticipating the second half. Click on my signature below and raise your glass.
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Whatever your perspective is, I'll meet you halfway. That's because as a person, I'm not half bad...or half good. Anyway, just exactly what is that glass half-full or half-empty of? If it's half and half, I'll be more interested in answering. Can you please reiterate. I forgot what it was.
            Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-01-2005, 03:01 PM.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
              Always half-full... eagerly anticipating the second half.
              We're twins!!!!
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Honestly, I've always thought, "Screw where it's at! Let's fill 'er up and keep on partying! There's always more!"

So, I guess that would make me an optimist.

Comment

I am probably 50/50. I just can't lean more one way than the other.
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Oh I am sorry were you drinking that beer? Here let me buy you another, wanna split a pitcher?

Comment

Half-empty for myself. I also always hope that what is in the glass is tasty before I finish it off.

Comment

My glass has a crack in it..and is starting to trickle out....is that bad?
                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                        Marge: Pink.
                        Homer: D'oh!
                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I was raised to be thankful that there was any water in the glass at all! You know there are children starving somewhere in China!

(My Mom, bless her heart, is an EXPERT at guilt trips)

Comment

If my glass is half of anything, I really need some more water.
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I would say half full!.... but its probably got a leak in it..
                              Come to the dark side,
                              we have cookies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X