• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kwgrlup
    We wants the Redhead
    • Nov 2006

Re: Family Stickers for Your Car - A Word of Advice

I totally agree!! I do not have the stickers on my car, but if I ever did I would use the generic no name ones. I have an embroidery machine, and embroider anything of my boys that is not nailed down. I NEVER embroider there name on anything they will be wearing in public, you just never know.
    Janet
    John 3:16

Comment

• aashee
      Skeevy Ray Vaughan
      • Aug 2006

An old joke says you can tell the value of a car by how many stickers it has. The more the stickers, the less the value.

Chad

Comment

• Crazy Legs
        All you need is LOVE
        • Feb 2005

I agree about the names
        :crazylegs

Comment

• Disneyland Daddy
          ...is fading out....
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          An old joke says you can tell the value of a car by how many stickers it has. The more the stickers, the less the value.

Chad
          That's true. And in regard to those 'family' stickers, the more 'kids' they have, the more thrashed that car is going to be........little resale or trade in value at that point.

Comment

• stinkerbell
            Man O Lantern
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
            Not at all. There's more ugly people in the world than pretty ones. They procreate like rabbits. My sister's husband is the youngest of 8 kids, and most of them are married with like 5 or 6 kids each. And let me tell you, they all look exactly like each other. Ugly as sin.
            :evil: Truer words. :bow:

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
            I do agree about the whole name thing and that's why we haven't named our kids yet. They are 5 now.
            :lmao:

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
            Also, I think the names on the stickers should be the names they actually call the kids: like Meathead, Dummy, You There, etc.
            Totally, same with the dog: Dammit.

Also, I want to say that I have three kids and it's not them that tears up my car, that would be the husband.

He's not allowed in my new car, therefore it's pristine.

Comment

• VBdad55
              Volleyball Dad
              • May 2005

Originally posted by TraceCub View Post
              When I was a kid, because it was such a small town and everyone practically knew everyone's name, my parents and I had a password system so if I was ever approached by an adult saying my Mom asked if they would pick me up, I could ask the three prerequisite questions. If they didn't answer correctly, I was to scream for help. Furthermore, we actually stuck to it!

I can remember ruthlessly grilling a parent (that I already knew well!) in my Girl Scout troop before I'd let her take me home! What a sight that must have been! )

Her: But Tracey, you stayed at my house last Friday! And went to Linsday's birthday party the Saturday before that! And had dinner with us two weeks before that!

Me: Sooo?? What's the answer to the question???

She did know them though. :lol:
              Sad world we live in - but all advice on this thread is right on.....

btw Tracecub -- I like the Avatar !
              " Disney Parks- far from perfect- but still a great shelter from the storm "

Comment

• TraceCub
                Clearing my Calendar
                • Jun 2005

^^

Fantastic!

(btw, I just found out Sci-Fi is picking up Season 3 this summer! Not that I won't catch it on youtube in the meantime, but that's still awesome!)
                "But every night, when it gets dark
                and the stars come out,
                I'll look up on her behalf.
                I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

• VBdad55
                  Volleyball Dad
                  • May 2005

It appears to be doing well for Sci Fi , especially considering they were shying away when it returned. Season 3 - new companion....can't believe we are 3 seasons in already, and get to see Sarah Jane Smith in season 3 - it keeps on gettin' better !
                  " Disney Parks- far from perfect- but still a great shelter from the storm "

Comment

• aashee
                    Skeevy Ray Vaughan
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                    Not at all. There's more ugly people in the world than pretty ones. They procreate like rabbits. My sister's husband is the youngest of 8 kids, and most of them are married with like 5 or 6 kids each. And let me tell you, they all look exactly like each other. Ugly as sin.
                    Agreed. Ugly people like to do it too. Give literal meaning to the term bumpin' uglies.

Chad

Comment

• sir clinksalot
                      MiceChatter
                      • Feb 2005

I don't mind the family stickers, without the names of course. That's just idiotic.

The "Death Announcements" are one of my biggest pet-peeves. And they are mostly for people that are younger than 30 that died.

That's just what I want ... a freakin' window on a Chevy Silverado dedicated to me. That way when you look in your rear view mirror your constantly reminded of me.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X