Warning.. Do not click the link... I warned you...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • figment1986
    Banned User
    • Jan 2005

Warning.. Do not click the link... I warned you...

This link is to something that you Have to listen to.. It has topped the Europearn Singles cahrts.... you know that aknoying cellphone jingle... well listen to this..

I double dog Dare You..

Danger.. You must listen and watch
  • Modern Folly
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2005

Sorry.

Well I hate dogs. And frogs, with strangely prominent genetalia, so I passed up this opportunity.

Comment

• disneyguy247
      MiceChatter
      • Apr 2005

That thing needs to wear some pants!

Comment

• Tom Chaney
        Godwin Glacier, Alaska
        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
        • Feb 2005

Bing! Bing!
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

• Labuda
          Uber Disney freak! �O�
          • Jan 2005

heheh - So this is what beat out ColdPlay (self-professed band in the world) for #1, eh? Too danged funny!
          -Ann

WDW:
          July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
          Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

• Mr.DooDah
            there's always my way...
            • May 2005

ouch my head... that was painfull!
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

• Gemini Cricket
              e komo mai
              • Jan 2005

If this is that Crazy Frog/Axel F song, I ain't clickin'.

Comment

• TinkPink
                I used to live here.
                • Feb 2005

OMG I LOVE that frog! I found a link a while back where you could listen to just the ring that you can download onto your cell phone. My 2 year old at the time thought it was hillarious and played it like 100 times and laughed hysterically every time!

However I agree with the strangely prominent genitalia. What is that about???
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Morrigoon
                  insufferable know-it-all
                  • Jan 2005

So THAT'S what happened to the online insanity test! I wondered why they pulled it!

For those who don't remember, there used to be an "insanity test" page that basically said if you crack up laughing at the page, you were nuts (just fun, really). It had a picture of a racecar, and a sound file with someone making car noises - the frog's voice seems to have come from that.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

• frodo potter
                    I am the Governator!!
                    • Mar 2005

That was terrible. Everyone here is dumber for having heard it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul
                    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Comment

• Ride Warrior
                      Iron-Clad Allie
                      • Feb 2005

That little frog races around all over the place. He seems to be a modern virsion of the amphibious little green athletes that doesn't jum[ - it "bing bing's", "bam Bam's" and floats. I guess that's progress.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

• IndianaChel
                        I'm a Muscle Fan!
                        • Jun 2005

*blink* :confused: why do we see his...er....wang-doodle? In the commercial, they showed one of those blurry pixellations there, and I thought it was stupid. Why would they animate it that way? A question no more than a whisper in the wind....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X