Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time with DST this year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time with DST this year?

I'm exhausted. I mean, usually I do get tired because I lose an hour of sleep, but this year...yeesh. I feel like I haven't slept in days. WTH??? ~collapses at desk~ ~snores~

edit: and sorry I mean DST not DSL! hehe.

Re: Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time with DSL this year?

Yes, and no.
    I wasn't tired until about 3 this morning.
    I do not want to go to school today
    So...tiiirrrreeddd

Comment

Re: Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time with DSL this year?

I'm only tired because I didn't go to bed until 2 AM this morning and the dog woke me up at 5:30.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time with DST this year?

im tired but i should have went to ed earlier, so its my own fault
        GrouchyRob Fan!!
        sigpic

Comment

Yesterday was fine even though we went to bed late and woke up early.

This morning, not so much. Hard time getting up this morning.

Of course, it could have been the fact that we were going to Disneyland yesterday and work today.

Comment

I HATE THIS TIME CHANGE!!! Yes, I'm tired and cranky. Yes, it's my own fault for staying too late at Disneyland. Man this is going to be a looooong week.

Ok, maybe I should have waited to write this until after I've had my coffee and I've been up a few hours :blush:

Comment

YES!Waking up and leaving for work when its still dark sucks. I am so freakin tired today.
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I had a hard tim efalling asleep last night. Im dragging today.

Hey, I just heard its National Nap Day... Whoo Hoo!

Think my boss will let me celebrate it??
                Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

The moon was still out when I got to work (6am). I was like, "Oh look! It's the moon! ~immediatley falls asleep~"

Comment

Originally posted by viewaskewniverse View Post
                    The moon was still out when I got to work (6am). I was like, "Oh look! It's the moon! ~immediatley falls asleep~"
                    Thats how I felt! I had to drop my 4 year old off at her dads and it was still dark. Of course, it made driving to work nice, cause the sun wasnt blazing right in my face.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Thank goodness I live in Phoenix. I do not think I could handle DST.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am the opposite. I love how it stays light later. And now that it is fire season here, that helps the firefighters when we have a blaze!
                        And for some very weird reason, I am waking up earlier than usual, which is odd b/c I LOVE to sleep!

Comment

So far so good...but who knows that may change in a day or two.

Comment

I feel like crap today! I'm so tired.

Comment

Yes, I hate DST. It feels just wrong for it to be light so late, c'mon it's only March!!! I'd be in favor of following Arizona and just skipping this whole mess.
                              HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                              "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X