X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Sunday Meets vs DMCA Sunday Meets

How does this work?

I've heard that Mice Chatters meet at the Walt Statue at noon on Sunday. So do they then head over to the Cove Bar in DCA for an afternoon drink or do just the DMCA folks go directly to the Cove Bar?

We'll be visiting in April and want to lift a glass or three with some fellow MiceChat people and were wondering where to go first? The hub or the Cove bar?

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I thought about the main disneyland forum, but since this is a meet and greet thing I also thought about putting it under meets but no one seems to go there....

Re: MiceChat Sunday Meets vs DMCA Sunday Meets

Well, we go to the hub and meet at noon with everyone and then ANYONE (not just DMCA) are pretty much free to go to Cove Bar if they want. Its not like the place is reserved for us.
    Also, we dont always go to the cove bar afterwards. Sometimes we head somewhere else and eat and then do more rides.
    We're not always all about drinking.
    We're one huge family.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

^what she said
      MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Sunday meets are open to everyone. Like Frecky said, the DMCA doesn't go to the Cove Bar immediately each Sunday. There are no rules saying who can go where at a MiceChat meet. It's all a very informal thing, come hang out and have fun.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
          Sunday meets are open to everyone. Like Frecky said, the DMCA doesn't go to the Cove Bar immediately each Sunday. There are no rules saying who can go where at a MiceChat meet. It's all a very informal thing, come hang out and have fun.
          Thanks so much for the invite! We'll see you at the hub in April!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X