Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17yr old Girl Finds Missing Dog's Severed Head in a box on her Doorstep.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17yr old Girl Finds Missing Dog's Severed Head in a box on her Doorstep.

What the :rant: is wrong with people!??!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog...rss_topstories

Two weeks ago, a gift-wrapped box was left at the house Crystal shares with her grandmother. The box had batteries on top, and a note that said "Congratulations Crystal. This side up. Batteries included."

Re: 17yr old Girl Finds Missing Dog's Severed Head in a box on her Doorstep.

Point blank - some people are sickos.

Comment

OMG! That is insane to do something like that to a 17 year old girl. I have a dog of my own that I love and I would be so messed up if I saw something like that.

I hope they find who did this and punish him for his heinous actions.

Comment

Be tough to beat this as the worst thing I'll read today.

my g/f would cry uncontrollably if I show her this article.
        Originally posted by Grumpee
        I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

oh man, that just sucked. very sad in deed.
          there was just a trial last month here about a guy who shot and chopped a dogs head off in front of a kid and his family while out camping. the guy shot the dog when he went near there camp, then took a knife and cuth his head off, the family was so shocked and so scared, the man had a rifle,
          'the guy was found guilty and is going to be doing some time!!

Comment

Just from reading your thread title I cried. I couldn't bring myself to read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
              Just from reading your thread title I cried. I couldn't bring myself to read the article.

Im with you there.... I cant read it. Some people dont deserve to be people...
              Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Who would do THIS? maybe someone who didn't like her at school or an ex or something?

But that doesn't matter...that kind of story makes me ashamed to be part of the human race.

Ta Da!

Comment

Whoever did it is a sick, twisted fcuk and should be strung up . . . seriously.

I feel so bad for the girl and her family.
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Comment

This is just soooooooooooooo aweful.. that has become of this world

Friends for life

Comment

this is terrible but sadly i remember a simular story about 20 yrs ago
                        GrouchyRob Fan!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I soooo hope they catch this A-Hole, and put them away.

Comment

That is very very sad .

Comment

Oh my GOSH! That is horrific. People are so demented.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X