X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was your favourite????

toy as a child???
    Mine was flatsy dolls. They were little flexible plastic (the stuff with wire through it), and some came set in a kinda photo frame like this...

I remember I had a granny one and an older bride with this pink hair LOL LOL

I also love green ghost. It was a board game that was on legs. It was played in the dark and the board glowed in the dark. I remember it had these compartments that you filled with things like feathers and stuff

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: what was your favourite????

Legos!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

barbies!
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Star Wars action figures! Of course, being who I am, I enact the ENTIRE trilogy in my room using as many props as I could muster. And then I'd rewrite the weak parts (like those sick kisses between Luke and Leia in both Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back...ewwww).

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

When I was very small (around 4) I had some kind of blue stuffed animal. I don't remember exactly what it was, must of been like a cat or something but I remember it was blue and white. My parents had a farm equipment business, and I left it out one day and it got ran over by a tractor. But I remember it being my favorite toy at the time.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

My favorite toy is something I still have today. It was my mom's Patti Playpal doll. It was my height when I was smaller, and now comes up about to my hip.
            The doll was given to my mom when she was 8 and then she gave it to me. It is still in my room to this day.
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Toss up between my Victorian dollhouse and my littlest pet shop, back when it was cute and not considered a choking hazard

Comment

barbies or those Sky Dancers things that they took off the market cause kids were getting hurt with them but now they're back...go figure

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -Judy Garland

Comment

and call me crazy but i loved paper dolls too. Especially the Disney ones. I still have the beauty and the beast and the little mermaid ones...

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -Judy Garland

Comment

legos for me too

Comment

Cabbage Patch Kids, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Colorforms, and Care Bears were my favorites.

Also, I still have my ratty old Timmy Bunny (he's a velveteen rabbit just like from the story). He's over 20 years old, and looks it, but I love him so.
                      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kenner Girder and Panel building set
                        http://users.rcn.com/ed.ma.ultranet/gpmuseum.html
                        HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                        "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon View Post
                          Legos!
                          Originally posted by DLcub View Post
                          legos for me too
                          Let's hear if for LEGO's a third time!
                          Also, I'd like to toss in Lincoln Logs and Tinkertoys as well.......and of course your huge, metal, Tonka truck........

Comment

Erector set, Tinker Toys. Guess I just liked to build things.

CU@DL

Andy
                            -
                            What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Originally posted by CUatDL View Post
                              Erector set, Tinker Toys. Guess I just liked to build things.

CU@DL

Andy
                              Maybe I'll give you our checkbook - you can build our checking account! HA HA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X