Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think MiceChat needs a New Member Forum?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think MiceChat needs a New Member Forum?

This question popped into my head, after the thread I just started on lurking and how long some MiceChatters waited before joining.

I certainly, would not tell MiceChat how to do things. I think MiceChat is wonderful.

I noticed that other boards have special forums, for new members to post. They can introduce themselves, etc.

Do any members feel, that we need that at MiceChat?

Just curious - can't hurt to ask.
    BarbaraAnn

I think most of the "lurkers" read the Disneyland forum and the Lounge. I know that we have a "Welcome new members" thread at the top of the Lounge forum and there was one in the Disneyland section.

I agree with you, I see more lurkers than members on here all the time. I think that maybe there should be a sticky thread in each forum for new members. Maybe that will help a little.

Comment

Mamabot has an intro post in the Lounge for people to introduce themselves at. I really don't think a forum is necessary.
      ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Dusty has said he is trying not to make more forums then he has to. Besides, most new members have already been reading MiceChat for a while, and whether or not they choose to introduce themselves is their decision.

Comment

I am embarassed!

I did not even realize that there was a welcome thread under the MiceChat Lounge section. I am so embarassed. So there is no need for another section to welcome people.

My mom always told me that I was not very observant. :o
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

IMO I dont believe we need a welcome thread the lounges have it well covered. WELCOME ALL!
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
              I did not even realize that there was a welcome thread under the MiceChat Lounge section. I am so embarassed. So there is no need for another section to welcome people.

My mom always told me that I was not very observant. :o
              Don't panic. I'm sure it's at least appreciated that you tried to come up with a helpful suggestion.
              ------------------
              DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
              http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X