This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's On Your Keychain?

Yesterday I bought a Nemo Keyring for my keychain! I was wondering what kind of keychains everybody else has on their keyring!

I have the following...
    Nemo
    Mickey Mouse
    A small Drumstick
    A fuzzy Leopard Lanyard
    A Mark & Brain KLOS Keychain

What Do You Have????????????

I have a seaotter on my keychain that I bought from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Comment

I have a Lego Stormtrooper. And some keys and the clicker for my car.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

I did have Pooh and a WDW Keychain, with a picture of the monorail and some characters. It used to have my name on it, but that wore off.

On mother's day, I received a really cool, Mickey Mouse key chain.

So I took off Pooh and the worn off monorail. So now it's Mickey and also I have my grandson's school photo.

I would really like to find a nice Jiminy Cricket Key Chain. He can swing with Mickey.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

On my keychain I have a heavy Batman symbol made of metal that I bought at SFMM in 2000. I could throw it at you and cause some serious damage!
          ...it's been a long time.

Comment

I have a Lego Spiderman, the little Lego piece that says Harry Potter, a couple keys, a little red whistle, and remote. Oh, and the key ring! I do have a Lego Hagrid. He's on another key ring.
            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

The pink happy bunny and it says " You smell like butt" :lol:
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I have a Mickey Mouse Disneyland key chain that has my name on it from 1990 & a DCA Hollywood Backlots "N" key chain. & my house and car key's too.

Comment

Nothing but a few keys and a car remote. I had a greek flag, but it broke off. I kinda like not having too much on the chain..too clunky.

Though I do have the plush mickey hand key chain hanging from my mirror in the car.
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I have a miniature original nintendo controller! It's so cool people are always comenting on it when they see it. My 3 yr old thinks it is real and he can really control things with it!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I have Keys and a USC logo thingy ... I used to have a big *** lanyard but it got in the way and tickled my legs while I drove
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

OH yeah, I have a Mickey Mouse on my keychain. The silver one with the transparent blue Mickey. I can't believe I forgot that.
                        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                        I bring the magic!!!
                        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

keys, remote for the car and my Disney medallion....
                          "Sometimes Miracles Hide"

Comment

Man, I am so DULL. All I have is my car key & my house key.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Keys. My keychain has a clip so I can clip it to a beltloop or on one of the mettle rings on my purse.

My spare apt/mailbo keys are on a West Michigan Whitecaps keychain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X