This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some E-Friends

Hey...I'm Kevin! I need some e-friends. If anyone wants to be e-friends, please post here.
    Last edited by Kevie; 06-09-2005, 04:35 PM.

e- friends? Do you mean e-mail? :confused:

Comment

Kevin:
      Use caution announcing your age on the internet my friend. There are people who prey on (people your age).
      Last edited by Morrigoon; 06-09-2005, 09:46 PM. Reason: To remove indication of age

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

E friends means electronic friends. Just friends online.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
          E friends means electronic friends. Just friends online.
          Thanks, I feel do dumb :o

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
            Kevin:
            Use caution announcing your age on the internet my friend. There are people who prey on young teens.
            I agree. There are wackos everywhere, unfortunetly even on MiceChat. Even though the community here tends to be nice and friendly, anyone could be reading the boards and anyone could be a member.

Comment

I edited my age out. Thanks guys...

Comment

I just saw this thread and even editing still states that you are under 18. Not good. I'd be very careful of online friendships in general.
                "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I edited it again...that's as bare bones as I can make it.

Comment

I edited it again...that's as bare bones as I can make it.
                    But the problem still lies with your profile bud. They can see how old you are. The world, including the Internet world is a dangerous place. Be careful!!!
                    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Okay maybe I should just give up.

Comment

Okay maybe I should just give up.
                        Naw, Just don't announce you're looking for a friend. Just find someone you think is cool and check their profile. If they are around the same age then PM them if they are interested in being friends. You just have to be careful is all.
                        PirateMunkee

Comment

Also dude as someone who makes friends with older folks far more often my advice is simple: Be young, make young friends---they won't let you giggle, scratch, burp and beltch when you grow up!

You should be off tinkering around with girls and talking about video games and balls with your bro's...adults will always be there and we will be pretty similar in a few years...flesh and blood friends your age won't be there forever!

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                            Also dude as someone who makes friends with older folks far more often my advice is simple: Be young, make young friends---they won't let you giggle, scratch, burp and beltch when you grow up!

You should be off tinkering around with girls and talking about video games and balls with your bro's...adults will always be there and we will be pretty similar in a few years...flesh and blood friends your age won't be there forever!
                            And the good friends will still be immature like you when you get all older. There's a reason why there are warnings to not duplicate the stunts you see on Jackass before the show....My best friend and I try to outdo them. We're both over 30 and still surf. Ahhhhh, you're only as young as you act....in that case, I'm 12 :lol:
                            PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks

Or you could talk about video games with the girls too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X