This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really going to miss you all...

After thinking about this for awhile...I've finally decided, it's time. I need to leave you guys. It's been fun, it really has. But I have to do some things and I really can't be coming by here. It's not an easy decision for me, but it's something I have to do.

Good bye guys! See ya when I get back from play practice.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

:botox:

Oh this is just getting so cliche.

Comment

So you are leaving again? :monkey:

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...501#post128501

Comment

:confused:
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Yeah I'm leaving I got play practice for the next three hours, so I won't be on during that time. But I'll be back...sorry, bad joke.
          What an idiot....

Comment

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out! Gosh I am going to hang with Pedro and build a flipping sweet jump!

Comment

<crying> I don't know what to do....I don't know what to do.
              I find it hard
              It's hard to find
              Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

WHAAAT?...no reason, no explanation? I'm terribly hurt and don't understand how you could do this. I thought we had a truly close relationship online. Is it something I typed? Can't be that I smell, cause we've never met. Perhaps it's the warts and nail fungus that got to you but you've never met me.

I just thought that we had developed a really close rapport and could talk about real issues, although we've never spoken. I'll miss you terribly.
                "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

:lol:
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
                    <crying> I don't know what to do....I don't know what to do.
                    its only three hours, don't worry!
                    What an idiot....

Comment

I hate all of you now- I really do

- ok, not all of you, but a select few

Comment

crazy....all of you are crazy :lol:
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ok I decided to come back....
                          What an idiot....

Comment

Someone will probably get mad at me for saying this, but I always thought the whole, "I'm leaving forever. Goodbye" thing was nothing more than a ploy to get more attention. If someone is leaving, then leave. If there are people you feel that you need to say something to, do it with a PM. But to post a thread for everyone to read seems a bit dramatic for me.

Of course, I know that everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do...

Now that Tui is back, I'm leaving! My Hairspray company is performing at the local senior citizens home...
                            "George Bush... is only for now."
                            Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                              Someone will probably get mad at me for saying this, but I always thought the whole, "I'm leaving forever. Goodbye" thing was nothing more than a ploy to get more attention. If someone is leaving, then leave. If there are people you feel that you need to say something to, do it with a PM. But to post a thread for everyone to read seems a bit dramatic for me.

Of course, I know that everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do...

Now that Tui is back, I'm leaving! My Hairspray company is performing at the local senior citizens home...

Welll said, MickeyJCA!!!! :bow: :bow:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X