Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I finally got a kitty!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got a kitty!

Yay! After all this time, I finally got one!
    She's about 2 mo old, and a siamese mix with beautiful blue eyes.
    Now all I have to do is name her.
    Isn't she cute? Sorry this pic is blurry..she's wily!!! More pics to come...

Last edited by Cuzco-topia; 06-12-2005, 10:38 AM.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

::In best Boo voice:: KITTY!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

name it Kimba...I mean Simba
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Yay for you cuzco! I know you have been wanting one for a long time! Shall we start suggesting names yet?
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

From the picture she looks pretty big already! Are you sure its only a kitty?
          Very Nice. My daughters are jealous!
          -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
          adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
          our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

You should name it Si. And then get another one and name it Am. Or I might have seen Lady and the Tramp one too many times.
            The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Congratulations on your new Kitty Cool little Siamese!! So is it "Si" or "Am"?

Welcome from the Dragon clan!
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Name it Tiger. I name all my cats Tiger. :lol:
                I don't know how many "Tigers" I've had over the years but it's alot.
                Charlie :wave:
                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Yes, name suggestions would help! So far, we've come up with Persephony, Pennelope, and Lola (that one was mine ) But, I end up calling all cats Kitty anyways.
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Congrats Cuzco!!! She's soo cute & Lola is a great name.

Comment

I named my last cat Pudwinkle. Long story, but she didn't seem to mind.

By the way, I thought that long-suffering cat in your avatars was yours. That cat is beautiful. Who's is it, and/or where did you get the pictures? The one with the bunny ears was hilarious.

Comment

Name it "Ca-Ca" I have a stupid cat named that. She loves us and doesn't care what we call her. She LOVES attention and I love to give it.

Although, Lola is extremely cute!
                        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations on your Kitty
                          :crazylegs

Comment

That photo makes me feel all squiggly and wiggly, so cute!

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                            Name it "Ca-Ca" I have a stupid cat named that. She loves us and doesn't care what we call her. She LOVES attention and I love to give it.

Although, Lola is extremely cute!
                            I had a cat with a similar name, "CaCa Butt". I was a stupid little girl.

Comment

AWWWWWWW.

how about Kitten Head?

a friend in hawaii named hers that and i love it.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X