Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favorite Childhood Cartoon?

Mine is Smurfs. I miss the old 80's cartoons. The ones now aren't the same.

I also really loved Snorks, SheRa Princess of Power, Jem, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, The Fluppy Dogs, & Gummi Bears

Re: What's Your Favorite Childhood Cartoon?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Comment

the smurfs....I don't really remember any other ones.....oh...I always watched tom hatten {sp?} he played popeye, george of the jungle, tom slick.....and I think after that came a cartoon movie and that is where I watched the first little mermaid movie/cartoon.

Comment

Smurfs....Shera...Jem...CareBears (I remember crying once when I was little and sick...because I INSISTED they were real....I kept asking my parents.."they're real, right?!) I liked Popples too. OOO and Rainbow Bright.

Comment

I liked the Warner Bros stuff...Bugs and Daffy and all those.

I also watched Speed Racer, Kimba the Lion Cub, The Bannana Spilts, and G-Force pretty regularly.

Comment

Rainbow Brite, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Aladdin, and my favorite is Duck Tales

Comment

I watched catoons all the time when I was a kid but my favorites were on when I was in college: The Tick, Eek the Cat, X-Men and Animaniacs.

Comment

Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Flintstones
                Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Deputy Dawg.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Casper & Underdog.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I'm old school...(and getting old, too)

My fav would be the Bugs Bunny/RoadRunner Hour on Saturday mornings. It actually ran for TWO hours! I still crack up over that Coyote!

Runners up would be the Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Archie & The Gang, Speed Racer, Rocky & Bullwinkle, and Popeye.

And of course, even though they weren't (animated) cartoons...The Three Stooges, The Banana Splits and that show with the Owl, Frog, a pink Hippo and a guy named Doug (sorry, I don't recall the name).

Abbott and Costello were also fav's of mine. They still make me laugh when I watch their movies.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                        And of course, even though they weren't (animated) cartoons...The Three Stooges, The Banana Splits and that show with the Owl, Frog, a pink Hippo and a guy named Doug (sorry, I don't recall the name).
                        H & R Puff N Stuff!!! or was it the new zoo review?? hhmmm.

Comment

Childhood cartoons huh? One of my all time favorites was Starblazers.
                          Most of the rest of them I watched don't hold up to the test of time. I watched some 80's Transformers the other day and was saddened. It didn't hold up to my memory.

Comment

Goofy Daddy-

Yeah, that's it!

The New Zoo Revue!

And I do admit to watching H&R Puff N Stuff every now and then. LOL

You (especially) should remember the episode of CHIP's that had Puff N Stuff in it. He/she was driving a car and got stopped by Mary 3 & 4...

Oh the 70's...

Comment

I watched the old Warner Bros. stuff (loved the episodes with the "technology of the future"), Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, ReBoot, Dragon Ball Z, Doug, Rocco's Modern Life, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey! Arnold, and Beast Wars: Transformers.

I loved me cartoons.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X