Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC Chamber of Commerce and Collection Agency

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MC Chamber of Commerce and Collection Agency

    Ok, we now have the DMCA, the Snackbar and now a Coffeehouse.

    We need the money from these business, back taxes, rental fees, license fees and property taxes.

    We accept cash or some other form of payment.
    ...it's been a long time.

  • #2
    Hey, I'm an unemployed bill collector! I could come work here!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Which other types of payment are we talking about there, sailor?
      What an idiot....

      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is just a protection racket! I refuse to pay your step fees to avoid having my coffeehouse busted in on! I keep a baseball bat behind the counter and if you are stooge Sunnygirl try to work me over again, well you know could happen!

        I pay my taxes to Mayor Dustystage and his West Wing staff of moderators!






        Comment


        • #5
          psht, baseball bat. *cracks knuckles*
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sunnygirl
            Hey, I'm an unemployed bill collector! I could come work here!
            "You're Hired"

            (I feel like Hal Kinion)

            Now go make us some money, honey.
            ...it's been a long time.

            Comment


            • #7
              OK...I'm going to go hit up the DMCA first.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sunnygirl
                OK...I'm going to go hit up the DMCA first.
                Hit the coffeehouse after that... tell him Johnny-no-thumbs sent you, and Cousin Vito will be out there later if they don't pay up!
                ...it's been a long time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Tui----run away its a shake down buddy! I'd get your tazer and pepper gas ready if I were you!






                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HiddenMickey
                    Hit the coffeehouse after that... tell him Johnny-no-thumbs sent you, and Cousin Vito will be out there later if they don't pay up!
                    Lousy no good holigans! Trying to shake down and honest business! My father got run out of town by some vermen like you, won't happen again *grips the bat*






                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ah schucks
                      This is just a protection racket! I refuse to pay your step fees to avoid having my coffeehouse busted in on! I keep a baseball bat behind the counter and if you are stooge Sunnygirl try to work me over again, well you know could happen!

                      I pay my taxes to Mayor Dustystage and his West Wing staff of moderators!
                      You may forward your complaints to the Chamber of Commerce, next window please.

                      <next Window>

                      We have received your complaint, and have increased your property tax by 5%.
                      Thank you and have a wonderful day!
                      ...it's been a long time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <slams through the door> You got a sink in this joint? I need to wash my hands.
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sunnygirl
                          <slams through the door> You got a sink in this joint? I need to wash my hands.
                          ah schucks is here to see you about a payment...
                          ...it's been a long time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HiddenMickey
                            ah schucks is here to see you about a payment...
                            Yeah I figured he'd be along. Cash or check?
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              She broke my nose!

                              SunnyGirl You bitch!
                              What an idiot....

                              Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X