This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians Urged to Boycott "Bewitched"

AP- Evangelical ministries and Focus on the family, have sent out memo's to churches and put advertisements in newspapers to boycott and protest Columbia Pictures new film, Bewitched, due in theaters June 24th.
    A spokesman for Focus on the Family, has said 'Bewitched' promotes witchcraft and satanism.
    Columbia Pictures has had no comment.

MAYBE IF WE ALL BRING BROOMS< WE CAN SWEP THEM BACK TO HELL FROM WENCE THEY CAME.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YAY witchcraft and satism!

Jeez these people need a life.

Comment

I wonder if they just have matriachal issues... Being against women who have power over men in a relationship...

<eyebrow raised>
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Time to boycot the churches! - oh wait, I already do that

Comment

Boycott Bewitched!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whew, that's a good one!
          sigpic

Comment

these are the same people who boycot harry potter.. change the childrens classes if harry potter is mentioned...

sheash... but it is up the the religion and it's members...
            (though this gives free PR... so it may help or mess up the movie..)

Comment

Oh I love the extremists. They are so much fun to just watch. Pretty soon they'll be doing nothing because everything is bad. And then we all win.
              The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

IT'S A MOVIE! Kids will not start worshiping Satan because they go and see Bewitched! I absolutely hate it when Christian groups put so much time, effort, and money into such an utterly useless goal. Take that money and go feed some poor people.
                I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

Comment

You WILL worship satan!
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

*sigh* I am so tired of these people making the rest of us look bad.

Comment

Boycott Disney.
                      Boycott Ford.
                      Boycott Spongebob.
                      Boycott Tinky Winky.
                      Boycott 'Sister Act'.
                      Boycott 'Last Temptation of Christ'.
                      Boycott 'Bewitched'.

Bleh.
                      I'm straining the muscles in my eyes by rolling them so much...

Comment

*passing Gemini a bottle of eye drops and aleve for muscle strains*

Eh look at it this way....if they're picking on that movie they might be too busy to pick on someone/something else for a while....those folks are just scary some days....

I can't wait for the movie to come out, not because of the boycott, but because Bewitched was/is one of my all time favorites....and from the trailers I've seen they're going to do a MUCH better job on Bewitched than what I've seen of the disaster that is the remake of Dukes of Hazzard!
                        "Sometimes Miracles Hide"

Comment

Wow what happened to self thinking people who made decessions for themselves? What scares me more than this boycott are the unholy amount of people who will blindly follow these directions! People are so attached to beliefs- belief in religions, belief in non-religions, belief in political parties, beliefs in organizations...

What happened the the problem solving skills we were taught as children? You can solve a belief and no one teachs that. I always liked the little speech Chris Rock gives in Dogma about beliefs versus ideas...beliefs are tricky to change, but an idea is always in motion, always in a state of evolution, far easier to update, mold or change per each circumstance in our life rather than applying the whole of a belief to everything with such broad strokes that we miss the best life has to offer.

Comment

Well, I'll give them this... at least I have someone to constantly point and laugh at! :lol:
                            "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Just like fundies make Christians look bad, some self-proclaimed Satanists make us Wiccans look bad, thus causing fundies to associate us into one group.

The vicious cycle continues......
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X