This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep comments dropping off?

I noticed that my early rep comments are dropping off the bottom of the page- are they gone for good? can we make it so it just creates a new page for them?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa I just noticed this too! Weird!

Comment

I think it is a formatting issue. The system allows for 100 reputation comments to be seen at a given time in your Control Panel.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I know. Like half of mine are gone. I was sad.

I noticed I can't go all the way back in my post history either when I was trying to figure out who I talked to first.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

The system allows for an archive of 500 posts for each member to be displayed with their User Profile. If you know the date you registered, you can do some research to find the post you are looking for.

A lot of people will have luck looking at the Welcome thread/s to see who they first talked to on MiceChat.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Aw man, that is sad about the rep comments. I liked having the old ones too.
            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
            sigpic

Comment

Its nice to know, that I am not the only one that has sentimental feelings about my reputation.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

im not too worried about the rep comments, there are only so many times I can read being called a ***** or a ****** or even a ******* but i certainly never get sick of reading that someone called me a ********!
                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X