Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I'm finally 16!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally 16!

Hi! I'm a new user from Minnesota and I have read these forums for a while and I just wanted to wait until I was 16 to register so I could Private Message. I go to high school and I am involved in theater and we are doing Disney's High School Musical next fall so I will share that experience when it comes.
    I have been to Walt Disney World once and that got me hooked on Disney, and then I found these boards and I became addicted.
    Now, thanks primarily to information I have gotten from MC, we are planning a trip to the DLR next January. so thanks for that. I will try to get to a meet

I just wanted to introduce myself and say from what I have read from before registering, you guys seem like a fun bunch.

Re: I'm finally 16!

Welcome!
    It is a fun place to be.

Have fun!

Comment

aWWWW Welcome!
      and

Comment

Happy late Birthday

welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself here

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Welcome to Mice Chat, this is a great place to be.

Comment

Coo, another fellow micechatter from Minnesota!!!!
              I am 13 and live in the twin cities area. My brother was just in a play that was the high school musical. BTW there are other MN MCers here such as my dad Tiki god or my brother galactic hero I think there is cow of disney...... So us minnesotans are not alone! Oh yea how could I forget Bigpigletfan

Welcome!
              Last edited by Mtsplash; 05-01-2007, 10:02 PM.
              Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Welcome to Micechat!
                HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X