Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Daniel Radcliffe Dead?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Radcliffe Dead?

A ton of people are IMing me saying Daniel Radcliffe, the star who plays Harry Potter is dead, but there is nothing on the news.
    Is this a huge conspiracy or has anyone else heard?

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Dead?

very interesting... I hope not... I havn't heard anything but I'll check imdb.

Comment

i read that he wanted the character to die...wonder if that got goofed up down the line?

Comment

I see no news anywhere. It's probably a hoax, same thing was said about Sinbad a month or so ago.
        I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
        Gas For Car- $60
        Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Nothing on cnn

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I can assure you now that he is NOT dead.

Comment

Are you him, do you have a secret identity?
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

That cant be true because theres nothing on the news about it. That would be Headline news.
                I am the middle son and I get absolutely no respect.

Comment

$100 says this is a hoax.

Comment

I don't know.. it could be true. For example, a coworker of mine got a call from her son and he was informed by a rental office doing a background check that his social security number is listed as deceased. So there's a lot of people out there that are legally dead and don't know it!
                    -Tim

Comment

Yeah, this is how bad rumors get started.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

All I know is that my daughter is in tears and she said that he will always be alive in her heart - shes scouring everything for anything - there is nothing on BBC or CNN so my guess is it's a hoax - it better be for all these teenage girls!
                        Spell Binding Books
                        http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                        The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                        We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                        Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                        Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

What I find odd is, they usually wait until a star falls into obscurity before the death reports come in...
                          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
                            All I know is that my daughter is in tears and she said that he will always be alive in her heart - shes scouring everything for anything - there is nothing on BBC or CNN so my guess is it's a hoax - it better be for all these teenage girls!
                            Somehow, I doubt that a story this big would break on IM, rather than CNN and Yahoo and AOL. It's just too bad he's not a big star like Abe Vigoda, who has a website devoted to whether or not he is still alive.
                            http://www.abevigoda.com/

Abe Vigoda is alive

Page loaded Wednesday May 2 2007 8:57:56 PM PT

Reload page for update
                            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

My daughter's friend, called her to tell her the news - I told her what I heard here, that is was a rumor but her friend said there was a car accident - still nothing on the news or anything - I doubt it's true - just what she heard
                              Spell Binding Books
                              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                              Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X