Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Look-Alike to Teach Terror (MERGED)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Look-Alike to Teach Terror (MERGED)

wow....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270457,00.html

A Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur is teaching Palestinian children the ABCs of terror on Hamas' official television station, Al-Aqsa TV.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Look-Alike to Teach Terror to Kids on TV

Using suicide bombers to blow up civilians is one thing, but copyright infringement? Now they've crossed the line.

/sarc
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

I can just see that mouse lookalike sitting next to Paris Hilton sharing a tiny cell, start the extradition NOW!
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

what that is crazy

Comment

I saw that on the news.

Comment

Ugh, when is that colony on the moon supposed to be up? I want off this planet..

Comment

Do they also use Paris Hilton for Sex ed?
              Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Now now, don't forget to be be culturally diverse and respect their right to express themselves.

Comment

The article stated: "They make fun of Condoleezza Rice, they make fun of Bush."

We all do this here on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day )
                  Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

It looks like it had an allergic reaction to something...

Comment

Well Disney wasn't planning to celebrate his 80th so...

Comment

Oh no... Years of intense bloodshed in the streets leads to nothing, but get the MPAA involved, and Hamas is GOING DOWN!!!
                        See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

What is Disney doing about this? They have to do something. I can't believe Hamas is using this international symbol for children this way. Sick.
                          "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                          - Walt Disney

Comment

Farfur, the Terror Mouse

Just when you think you've seen it all...

http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...macy/11322.htm

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                              The article stated: "They make fun of Condoleezza Rice, they make fun of Bush."

We all do this here on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day )
                              Did anyone else see him WINK at the Queen yesterday?

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                              Oh no... Years of intense bloodshed in the streets leads to nothing, but get the MPAA involved, and Hamas is GOING DOWN!!!
                              I was just thinking, "Maybe now this stuff will end."
                              "But every night, when it gets dark
                              and the stars come out,
                              I'll look up on her behalf.
                              I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X