• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Prank...

A good prank...
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=284850&cache=1

:lol: :bow: :lol:

Got any good pranks you pulled on others?

Re: A Good Prank...

As long as it was in someone else's kitchen. The sticky mess would be a pain to clean up.

Comment

When we still lived at home, my brother and sister and I were always pulling pranks on each other.

I used to douse my brothers bed in water and then pull the covers over it about an hour before he went to bed.

My brother and sister used to phenagle the lock open on the bathroom door while I was 'sitting' there - and I couldn't reach it to close it, so I'd have to sit there and 'go' while the door was wide open and I could hear them laughing hysterically from the family room.

My Dad - a totally jokester, was given a birthday cake at work once and it was a water balloon with cake around it - and he went to cut it and the cake exploded on him.

Comment

Are sugar-free sodas sticky?

That's bloody brilliant. Cruel, but brilliant.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon View Post
          Are sugar-free sodas sticky?

That's bloody brilliant. Cruel, but brilliant.
          Here's another Mentos and Diet Coke video:
          http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=113205

Maybe this is the Belagio's back-up plan when there's water restrictions in Vegas.

Comment

That coke bomb was so powerful that the soda exploded all over my face, my computer and my keyboard. Anybody have a dry towel. :lol:
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Shaking up a can of soda and then tossing into a bonfire is quite 'explosive' and messy. Can really throw some for a loop - and also send bits of fire flying through the air. It was funny when it happened, but not a wise prank - someone can get hurt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X