This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find the cheapest gas near DL

Last year when the price of gas went through the roof, Darkbeer provided a link to see what the price of gas was around the resort. I have been using the link for the last year and since it is almost summer driving time it is time to share with everyone again:

http://www.orangecountygasprices.com/
    sigpic

Re: How to find the cheapest gas near DL

if you google, there are tons of places that offer that feature, most local news websites do as well
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

If you want cheap gas, order the chili in a bread bowl.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
        That was awesome! Nearly lost my drink reading that one.

We have found that if you go about 1/2 mile to a mile away gas prices tend to drop significantly. Thanks for the link to the website though, that will definitely pinpoint it better than my method

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

try www.gasbuddy.com just search the zip arounf DL and it'll find the cheapest price for you

Comment

Don't complain too much. After I do all the math and exchange, we are paying $4.50 gallon here!

Comment

OK, you definitely put it in perspective. Our gas will probably go back down eventually. I hope....
              :captain: Pirate!

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                Dammit, saw the title of this thread and I was heading straight in here with a Tortilla joke. You beat me to it.

:shaking fist emoticon:
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

There's an Arco on the corner of Ball and Disney that has the best price close to the Park.

Comment

Actually, there are 4 stations at the intersection of Ball Road/State College Boulevard. A Union 76, Chevron, Mobile and Shell. Union 76 is usually the least expensive in that area, I have found.

Arco charges an ATM usage fee, and that make me mad - so I don't frequent their stations.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X