Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day(merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day(merged)

From OUR FAMILY to yours, we wish everyone a happy and joyous Father's Day! :o :bow:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

Happy Day to all you Fathers out there.

And to everybody who is lucky enough to have a father living -

Don't forget to send a big hug their way!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Happy Fathers day....

and hope your fathers get good gifts.. like your favorite tie...

Comment

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Just wanted to wish all the Dad's out there a Happy Fathers Day!!!

It's the one day where we don't have to take out the trash (but probably will anyway).

My kids surprised me with lots of cool little home-made gifts today that I will treasure, and fill my desk at work with.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to you, too!

I got a home-made gift,too. Nice.
          ------------------
          DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
          http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

ORDDU: Oh, I certainly know whom I wish MY Daddy was! The ways I could think to honor him are ENDLESS!!!

Comment

We spent yesterday at the Portland Rose Festival Art Show....and bought a ginormous mixed media acrylic/oil painting that we can't afford for over the fireplace.

So today, on Father's Day, we're going furniture shopping....hell, that painting deserves a new couch, chair, ottoman, etc.

This is the spendiest flipping holiday ever. :devil: Crap. It's cracking us up.

Comment

To Me, Being a dad is the Greatest job and priveledge on earth, So i would like to thank Hanna, Patrick, and Hayley for making my life so wonderful!
                -----------------------------------------------
                DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

To all the Dads out there have a Happy Father's day!! :bow:
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

A Haunted Father's Day to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to the dads out there!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Happy Fathers Day everyone!!!!

Comment