Happy Father's Day(merged)

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day(merged)

From OUR FAMILY to yours, we wish everyone a happy and joyous Father's Day! :o :bow:

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

Happy Day to all you Fathers out there.

And to everybody who is lucky enough to have a father living -

Don't forget to send a big hug their way!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Happy Fathers day....

and hope your fathers get good gifts.. like your favorite tie...

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Just wanted to wish all the Dad's out there a Happy Fathers Day!!!

It's the one day where we don't have to take out the trash (but probably will anyway).

My kids surprised me with lots of cool little home-made gifts today that I will treasure, and fill my desk at work with.

Happy Fathers Day to you, too!

I got a home-made gift,too. Nice.
          DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!

ORDDU: Oh, I certainly know whom I wish MY Daddy was! The ways I could think to honor him are ENDLESS!!!

We spent yesterday at the Portland Rose Festival Art Show....and bought a ginormous mixed media acrylic/oil painting that we can't afford for over the fireplace.

So today, on Father's Day, we're going furniture shopping....hell, that painting deserves a new couch, chair, ottoman, etc.

This is the spendiest flipping holiday ever. :devil: Crap. It's cracking us up.

To Me, Being a dad is the Greatest job and priveledge on earth, So i would like to thank Hanna, Patrick, and Hayley for making my life so wonderful!
                DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

To all the Dads out there have a Happy Father's day!! :bow:
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A Haunted Father's Day to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Happy Fathers Day to the dads out there!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

Happy Fathers Day everyone!!!!

Ad Widget