Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Memorial Day...........

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day...........

Let's not forget the true meaning of this holiday. Let's remember all those young men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy today. I know the true meaning is often forgotten and ignored. Let's not forget!!!

Re: Memorial Day...........

Amen

Comment

Here is a link (from YouTube) someone sent me regarding Memorial Day and what its all about.
      sigpic

Comment

Why only a few replies to this??
        Come on everyone.

Comment

Just saw this thread. It certainly is a day (and weekend) that means a lot more than barbecues, gas prices, mattress sales and TV marathons.

We have so much to be grateful for, and many brave men and women to be thankful to, for the blessings we basically take for granted.

Thanks for all who served, and for all who are now, to preserve our lives, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

--Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I remember it every day, since I have an American flag ribbon on my rear view that I got on 9/11. I always enjoy the flag ceremony at DLR and always try to make it there when I'm in the park, I'll be recording it this Monday.

I also want to thank anyone on this board, their family and friends who have served or are serving. Their sacrifice is beyond what anyone can repay them with.

Comment

I don't agree on the war itself, but I do respect the men and women who are making the greatest sacrafice of all. Thank you and come home soon and safe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X