This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Crocs

Anybody know how much a pair of adult Mickey Crocs are at the park?
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Mickey Crocs

about 40.00

out of curiosity I tried them on and I still don't get the hype. they were not really comfortable and they looked like minnie mouse shoes on me.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
      about 40.00

out of curiosity I tried them on and I still don't get the hype. they were not really comfortable and they looked like minnie mouse shoes on me.

Tried some regular Crocs on today at Sport's Chalet and they were pretty comfy... they were 2 sizes off but comfy.
      “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I have my mickey crocs on now! I wasn't too sure about them at first..then I bought a pair and practully every day!

Comment

I just like the Jibbitz. They should make those work with a lanyard.

Comment

They are available on disneyshopping.com now too.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              They are available on disneyshopping.com now too.

I would but I leave on Thurs, and with the holiday weekend, no way I could get them in time. Either I'm going to just buy regular ones before I go, or (if they cost about the same) just get some Mickey ones at WDW.

Comment

Got them at a Hallmark for my kids. I also think they are on Zappos.com. Might be cheaper there.

Comment

$32.95 + TAX....LESS IF YOU HAVE PREIMIUM AP pass and/or Disney Visa...
                  Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

What in the world are you all talking about anyway? Mickey Crocs? What is that, a mix of Mickey Mouse and Crocodiles? I don't get it.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
                      What in the world are you all talking about anyway? Mickey Crocs? What is that, a mix of Mickey Mouse and Crocodiles? I don't get it.
                      are you serious?

they are those VERY ugly shoes that so many find comfortable to wear, but instead of round holes cut out of the plastic side they have mickey shaped holes.

Comment

Very serious. Never heard of them, never saw any. If they are made out of plastic and ugly how can they possibly be comfortable? I have to have so much padding my shoes (due to nerve damage) I don't think I could wear them, even if I wanted too.

Thanks for the information though. Now I know what to look for just so I can laugh.
                        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

It's not plastic,more like a rubber or foam, and they are VERY comfy! Thay are great for people with problem feet too!
                          www.crocs.com check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
                            Very serious. Never heard of them, never saw any.
                            You've seen them at the park, Lost Boy. You just didn't know what they were.

They seem to be the official shoe of Disneyland (sorry, Fishy!).

Comment

Mickey Crocs. Thats Disneyphile, LashBear, his partner and I at the April 1st meet. The ONLY shoe I will ever wear now!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X