Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

I need help deciding! Which Perfect Petzzz?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help deciding! Which Perfect Petzzz?

http://www.perfectpetzzz.com/templat...roupGuid=11124

My grandma's birthday is in a week, and I wanted to get her one of these breathing pets (she just moved to a new place and is probably missing my dog). But I can't decide which one to get her! They're all so cute! I need help deciding. Which one do you think I should get her?
    Border Collie
    10.00%
    Cavalier King Charles
    0.00%
    Chocolate Lab
    20.00%
    Dachshund
    10.00%
    Golden Retriever
    10.00%
    Shih Tzu
    30.00%
    Westie
    0.00%
    Orange Tabby
    0.00%
    Black and White Shorthair
    20.00%
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Re: I need help deciding! Which Perfect Petzzz?

I think that the border collie is too cute! but so it the shih tzu and the kitties

Comment

I like the border collie, lassie & the kitties. I saw those at the Florida Mall a couple years ago and couldn't stop staring at them.

Comment

Thats a real tuff decision to make. Does she want a pet? Dog or cat? I don't know how old grandma is but can she take care of a dog? Cats are easier to take care of, they usually are quieter than dogs and usually don't end up smelling as bad as dogs. Dogs come rain or shine have to be walked. Over all I think a cat would be a better pet for an elder person and this is coming from a dog lover.

Comment

Border collie is the cutest!

Comment

I say go with Shi tzu, they do not shed and are small enough for her to handle. there cute to!!

Comment

Originally posted by herb2linda View Post
              Thats a real tuff decision to make. Does she want a pet? Dog or cat? I don't know how old grandma is but can she take care of a dog? Cats are easier to take care of, they usually are quieter than dogs and usually don't end up smelling as bad as dogs. Dogs come rain or shine have to be walked. Over all I think a cat would be a better pet for an elder person and this is coming from a dog lover.
              What the OP is referring to are not real animals. They look real and they run on a battery to make it look like they're "breathing". They're just fakes that look like a sleeping puppy or kitten. They're very lifelike though and fascinating to watch.

Comment

they are all cute but I voted for the chocolate lab. hmmmm..This might be a good gift for my grandma too, her birthday is at the end of the month.

Comment

I'm kinda tempted to get a kitten one for my mom. She loves my cat and has said more than once she'd love to get a cat, but since my dad retired last year, they're down here in Fl 3-4 months out of the year, plus they do some other traveling so it's impractical for them. But that... she could take it with her wherever they go.

Comment

Thanks all for your input! I've finally decided on a chocolate lab (my uncle used to have one). And a Shih Tzu might make its way into my mom's bed this Christmas.
                    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
                    Guest: "On stun?"
                    BF: "Maybe....."
                    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X