Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

what do u do to de-stress?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u do to de-stress?

i might have a health problem and wont find out for like 2months or so, and i'm so scared that i have cancer. anyways, to make stories short, it's driving me crazy, and i need to de stress. what do you guys do to de stress??

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Re: what do u do to de-stress?

I listen to music, play RollerCoaster Tycoon, and sleep.

Comment

I bake, I dance, I read, I take a walk in a nice place, anything I can do.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

kse :squeeze: I hope everything's OK.

I go to Disneyland! Grocery Shopping, lay in the grass and read. Go to The Getty Center - that's my favorite place to go to relax.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
          kse :squeeze: I hope everything's OK.

I go to Disneyland! Grocery Shopping, lay in the grass and read. Go to The Getty Center - that's my favorite place to go to relax.
          thanks neverneverland, i hope so too!

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1 View Post
            i might have a health problem and wont find out for like 2months or so, and i'm so scared that i have cancer. anyways, to make stories short, it's driving me crazy, and i need to de stress. what do you guys do to de stress??
            I Work-Out on MiceChat for a couple of hours every day...

Seriously.

Please check out Disneyland Daddy's excellent thread here

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...hlight=my+vent

A lot of great advice, support, and love; read all of the posts...
            MiceChatters are something else, huh? United by the love of a Park created by a really great human being; we just recognize his genius a little more I guess...

Whatever the News on your health (and remember, it's just news; it doesn't change what's going on inside you, it just informs you what's going on - and you do want to know, right?) you will get through it.

Hugs,
            EvilQueen
            "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
              I Work-Out on MiceChat for a couple of hours every day...

Seriously.

Please check out Disneyland Daddy's excellent thread here

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...hlight=my+vent

A lot of great advice, support, and love; read all of the posts...
              MiceChatters are something else, huh? United by the love of a Park created by a really great human being; we just recognize his genius a little more I guess...

Whatever the News on your health (and remember, it's just news; it doesn't change what's going on inside you, it just informs you what's going on - and you do want to know, right?) you will get through it.

Hugs,
              EvilQueen
              thanks, but there was a error on that page when i clicked on it.

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

You have to be a member of the Walts Warrior's Club on Gold to see D.Daddy's thread KC .

Scratch that. I thought it was a thread in the Walt's Warriors club and then I got the same error message . Whoopsie!

Comment

go for a smoke

Comment

I go for a walk, play in photoshop, take pictures and depending on the weather either work on a quilt, knit or crochet. DL sometimes works, but usually when I'm stressed or upset I just want to leave DL and I don't have the best of time.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmowls View Post
                      go for a smoke
                      This is probably not the best thing to tell someone who's afraid they may have cancer.

Comment

Exercise is good. It has always been a good 'de-stresser' for me.

Comment

Listen to music, play Need for Speed 3, Micechat (seriously, nice place to unwind when I'm not getting into a fight.)

I sometimes walk depending on if I have decent clothes (I need to go shopping) and if it's not too hot.

Window shopping is good too.

I hope it's not serious KC, keeping fingers crossed for you.

Comment

KC, usually when Im seriously stressed I go for a long drive, take my camera and just start taking pictures of things I find beautiful or interesting.

Or if you have the $$, go on a shopping spree.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Sometimes what else is good is to journal how you are feeling from day to day. It is good to get your feelings out - even if on paper...and then read them to yourself.....I have done this in the recent past.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X